By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well, here are a bunch of Wii games you might be interested in:

1. No More Heroes (if you like gory games, that are mindless fun)
2. Super Mario Galaxy (Better than Most platformers)
3. Super Smash bros Brawl (If you like multyplayer mayhem)
4. Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition (It's the GC and ps2 version combined with added motion controls, absolutely epic)
5. And Metroid Prime 3 (Not really much of an FPS, but the exploring in that game is fantastic, it never gets tiresome)

There's alos a bunch of Wii exclusives coming up, Fragile, The Conduit, Arc Rise Fantasia, Monster Hunter 3, and the new Tales!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Because ps3 fanboys are evil creatures that are idiots, Wii ftw eh?

I use metacrtic because its a basic summary of what you can come to expect of the quality of the console's line ups.

If you cant accept that, then Idc.

mM

Metroid Prime 3, also is fantastical. ;) I might list games for you later, but I need teh sleeps right now.

Here's a good and fair review of MP3, and it'll give you a lot to see so you can decided if it interests you:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24117.html

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

Khuutra said:
Seece, how complete is your game collection listing in your profile?

Own

Viva 1 & 2, Oblivion, Halo 3, Bioshock, GTAIV, Burnout Revenge, Lips, Mortal Kombat & Fable 2

Yet to buy

Banjo Kazooie, Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead & Prince of Persia

The others are yet to be released.

leo-j said:
Oh god Infamous, can you grow up already, stop acting like your 10.

Why do you keep insulting me with irony? It's actually making everything better on my part. Roffle.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network

@ Leo j:- And what score,exactly did SMG get on metacritic? Hmmmm?

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

seece said:
Khuutra said:
Seece, how complete is your game collection listing in your profile?

Own

Viva 1 & 2, Oblivion, Halo 3, Bioshock, GTAIV, Burnout Revenge, Lips, Mortal Kombat & Fable 2

Yet to buy

Banjo Kazooie, Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead & Prince of Persia

The others are yet to be released.

So the 360 is the only console you own? You don't have an NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, etc.?

Im not insulting you in any way, you have been trolling these forums ever since the negative ps3 news began.

Idk why it has caused such a sudden change in you, have you been reading your posts?

mM
peachbuggy said:
@ Leo j:- And what score,exactly did SMG get on metacritic? Hmmmm?

97 its a better platformer I guess, but you do get alot more than just LBP on the ps3.

mM
leo-j said:
Because ps3 fanboys are evil creatures that are idiots, Wii ftw eh?

I use metacrtic because its a basic summary of what you can come to expect of the quality of the console's line ups.

If you cant accept that, then Idc.

Reviews are people's opinions, though

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)