By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Name all the Countries of the World

MontanaHatchet said:
The strange thing about this test is that in my effort to remember more countries, I forgot a bunch of them. I only got 100 out of 195. Heck, I missed Italy but remember St Vincent and the Grenadines.

Same with me.  I often forget Romania or Turkey but get Timor Leste.  I had to be really systematic about how I did it not to miss the obvious ones.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network

88. I'm disappointed I did so bad. Missed a lot in Africa and Cental America/Caribbean

98!! >_> i suck!

I got 100, couldn't remember how to spell a few and some were abbreviated....UGH

appolose said:
O-D-C said:

ARGH! Cant believe I forgot Romania, Zimbabwe, Fiji and Sierra Leone....Malawi well...

190 / 195 with 4:43 left.

Don't tell me this was your first try!  Who gets Guinea-Bissau?!

Unless, of course, you've recently been looking at maps or something.

Easy theri are 4 'Guinea's

Guinea

Guinea-Bissau

Equatorial Guinea

Papua New-Guinea

Around the Network

Wow, England and Scottland are going to be pissed when they find out they aren't a country anymore.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

I'm surprised this has not been posted yet

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Man i got a 92! but i could've gotten more, misspelled luxembourg, guinea, and sierra leone and other countries... guess knowing the french names arent helpful:P

It would help a lot if the countries guessed would turn a different color, instead of just placing a name nearby.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Until VGC add sales for individual countries, I don't have a reason to memorize them.