By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game made you have to get a next gen system due to graphics?

The J man just took one look at fight night round 3 and just couldnt believe that this was next gen so after a month he bought one and never saw his ps2 again.

That being said where is the fight night round 4 hype? Lest we forget it could be #1 in graphics next year

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

Lost Odyssey.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

None (yet)lol

MGS4....the reason i bought a PS3

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Uncharted undoubtedly.

Around the Network

None. I bought my PS3 to play good games I'd otherwise miss. Graphics had very little to do with it.

Uncharted

i bought my 360 for blue dragon.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

The only game that got me to buy a system because of graphics (and the fact that it had a huge 3D expansive world) was Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Wii Sports got me to buy a Wii because I already owned Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and I couldn't resist the motion controlled sports

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Geometry Wars

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire