By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Home Beta hacked already (The door was left wide open)

Great !!! Need to delete some stuff in Home ^^

Around the Network

If that was true, wouldn't somebody just have deleted a ton of files rendering Home inopperable. As far as I know Home is still running.. Sounds far fetched.

Feylic said:
If that was true, wouldn't somebody just have deleted a ton of files rendering Home inopperable. As far as I know Home is still running.. Sounds far fetched.

Home runs off of many many servers.  Access to delete files on one of the servers would only affect the couple hundred on that said server.

Home is "hacked" in that you can locally change the posters/videos that play, but it does nothing on HOME as a whole.

IDK how much I'd call this a 'hack', as a workaround for getting your own media locally in your HOME.

As long as it doesn't affect me...

I guess you guys have never been to HOME yet.

There is no room like that in the current version of home. The current theater only has one screen and it replays the Twilight trailer and a music video all day.

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”

Stephen Henry Roberts