By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pretty girls from your country...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

And here we find nationalism at its highest level.

My country has better looking busses than yours.

The only pretty girl in the thread is the one Kirby Posted.

the Uk has many ugly women but we also have many pretty women and a few hot women and the rare super hot i like cheryl cole i think she is hot but i also like vicky i think she is super hot but my opinion is not shared by all

the USA has many hot women i've seen the vids and get hard on many of them my favs are brazzers MILFS like it big and big tits at work and school.

Around the Network

Klum is so hot. And Fernando - half of those girls would land a dude over 18 in jail.

OT: Every country has bangers - but gimme Costa Rica and Venezuela for the most hawties per capita. When I was in CR, I had to buy a neckbrace after walking around a mall. I proposed to at least two of them. They were just grinning.

In the states, Fla., Cali and New Mexico has some of the prettiest women I have ever seen. Also, gotta love country girls who drive big Dodge RAMS, Ford F-150s and Tacomas, FTW!

Like Fernando, I just went on some site to find girls that post their own pictures... at least, I hope they did. Hope you guys like my selections cause if so, I'll add more later!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

DMeisterJ said:

Uh-oh.

I'd much rather have Fernando's girls :D

Yeah, I think America is where it's at for the women... and I think maybe Russia is second. God I love Russian women, way too hot.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

DMeisterJ said:

And people wonder why your a virgin.