By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Any M.U.G.E.N. players out there?

I'm curious if anyone has dabbled in playing M.U.G.E.N. at all besides myself?

Evil Dan FTW!!!

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

Around the Network

not me

Used to.... fun thing. Only pain was making sure that all the characters didn't have virus. My friend lost a computer going to all those japanese sites trying to download characters.

One of these days i want to download that engine and a maker, and make my own fighter with it... just making basic 3 button ones with NES and Master System characters.

Nah, I would rather play real fighting games personaly.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:

Dude the KoF characters they had for it were spot on.

Around the Network

Yeah I have "SvC Ultimate Mugen 2007 3rd Battle Edition v2.0" whatever that means... pretty fun though... has about 120 characters... but I just kick their asses with Ryo or Ken... Samurai Showdown charakters are great too though... classic 2D fighting is the best...

I did play a few MUGENs.. I started a thread about Card Sagas Wars

it's a game made with MUGEN.. >_>

it's vapor ware for now...but yeah..hopefully it'll be out soon

check my sig for it ^_^

Nah, I would rather have real fights. More immersion.

Kasz216 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

M.U.G.E.N has A LOT of awesome characters, but it's not like going to arcades/tourneys and playing.

But Mech Rugal looks pretty badass, hehe.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Kasz216 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

M.U.G.E.N has A LOT of awesome characters, but it's not like going to arcades/tourneys and playing.

But Mech Rugal looks pretty badass, hehe.

Ohh yeah, if you still have an arcade by you totally.  I sadly don't.  Even when I did they didn't have any KOF machines left it sucked.  It was all Tekken, Marvel vs Capcom and Soul Caliber.