By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Can we see the total of software sell by console?

I did'nt see it anywhere.

thanks! 

Around the Network

check the weekly sales,
total software sales are listed by console at the last

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

I mean the total to date not the the weekly total.
Like the one for the console sale.

Only for japan data actually, what you want. So, there is no in american data.
What is normal, because american data are incomplete for the "old" console.

Thank you!
I search these data to calculate the attach rate of software per console.

Around the Network

It will be interresant, what you say, because yesterday, microsoft speak about an attach rate of 6,1 in US (give by npd). But, attention, there is not all 360 games in vgchartz data (earth defence force 2017, Virtua tennis 3 , rapala trophies for exemple, and maybe : tetris evolution, robinson, ....), so even if, ioi give the total you speak, it will be a bad indication to calculate the attach rate.

In other hand, if we discover with the total of ioi an attach rate superior to 6,1, it will say that the sales of game are overestimate. So, i wait this total for the reason of the attach rate. When i see the total per week, an attach rate largely superior to 6,1, will not suprise me with actual vgchartz data. This week for exemple, vgchartz give an attach rate of 10 for the 360. So overestimate sales of game for 360 is maybe largely possible in vgchartz data.

Note that one week is not suffisant to calculate an attach rate, but i see never a week with an attach rate under 6 recently. So, interresting subject, because npd give the attach rate.

I speak about this document posted yesterday in vgchartz:

With a record-setting attach rate of 6.1 games per console sold (NPD, June 2007), a new price and the greatest holiday games lineup ever, Xbox 360 has proved itself as the home of the best games and entertainment at the best value.