By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dragonball the Movie announced - PSP exclusive, scheduled for March release

I saw a preview of this on youtube and begged to god it wasnt real.....
I musnt have begged hard enough...........

Around the Network

wow i don't know which is worse, this or that souja boy game for the 360.

That movie's gonna be so bad it's not even funny anymore...

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

mibuokami said:
wow i don't know which is worse, this or that souja boy game for the 360.

Well at least this is based on a fairly good IP :P But thats the only thing this has going for it :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

When i saw the trailer for this on ign, i seriously thought they were joking like with the zelda movie.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Around the Network
whacker41 said:
When i saw the trailer for this on ign, i seriously thought they were joking like with the zelda movie.

I think that Zelda movie would actually have been far better than this, this... abomination. o_O

Cheebee said:
whacker41 said:

I think that Zelda movie would actually have been far better than this, this... abomination. o_O

I actually liked the zelda trailer :o

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
Cheebee said:
whacker41 said:

I actually liked the zelda trailer :o

We all did, we all did. ;) Ganondorf was classic.

Kyros said:
A Dragonball movie with real actors? Oh my god this will be so bad it could be even watchable.

Not many people seem to know, but there's already a "dragonball" movie with real actors. I haven't seen it, but I once bought a Kung-Fu movie on a VHS and it had a rather long and boring trailer of the movie. And yeah, it seemed to suck hard. Real hard. If you're interested, check here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/index.html?curid=4201066 It's not official by any means, the names have been changed around a bit, but the story is more or less the same.

And, as usual, for the curious and strong at heart, YouTube is your friend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX38JOO1lTY

The game will be way better than the movie......thats for sure ,but its not saying much.Namco Bandai has released some good fighting games of DBZ for the PSP ,no reason to think this will suck just because inspired by the movie .