By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famisu Weekly Preview (Sinobi)

yea you're right shams

anyone know what the next big Wii/Ps3 game is?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
lombard2578 said:
Neos said:
is there an upcoming release list for japan somewhere?

Yes, there is at the famitsu website.

http://www.famitsu.com/review/schedule/xbox360soft.html

And you change console to see the others list.

oh thx mate

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

The Wii is still tracking way above the DS, so it could just be the summer slowdown. Plus two weeks is too short a period to really determe a trend. If you look at the graph, there have been other similar dropoffs in the past but the long term trend still looks up.

yeah that's true FishyJoe, and it's not that I'm worried or something. But the question is if the Wii is still selling out or if that has stopped now, because the other dropoffs were due to smaller shipments.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I wonder about HSG5 numbers... it looks like Media Create (approx 150k) was closer than Famitsu (approx 180k) this time. On sinobi they mentioned that HSG5 is around 200k right now... It seems more likely. Drop doesn't look such weird when we consider MC version valid (as shams pointed 100% -> 22% according to VGchartz/Famitsu)...

Around the Network
nintendo_fanboy said:
yeah that's true FishyJoe, and it's not that I'm worried or something. But the question is if the Wii is still selling out or if that has stopped now, because the other dropoffs were due to smaller shipments.

MP3 releases in the US soon.  They could be allocating more stock to the US in preparations for it. 

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Very scary if Oblivion did sell 10k+. That means it would stay on the top 50 - a feat no X360 game has done 2 weeks in a row (as far as I know). That'd be great news for Bethsada and the X360.

MP8 sold like it should of - if I didn't listen to Source about estimates, I woulda had MP8 around the 130k mark. Dangit :(

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Hudson making BIG money on Mario Party. 10k for Oblivion = yes! Hardware = everyone beginning to fall back into form. PS3 10 - 20k Wii 60 - 65k etc.

Also I think FB did well, Everblue2 the prequel to this game did 30k lifetime, and part one did like 28k lifetime. FB did 20k its full shipment (right?) in its first week, thats not too shabby. It will easily dwarf all previous iterations this go around. Hopefully that will lead to them getting a much larger budget for FB2 towards the end of this gen!