By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Graphics of 2008 Went to....

I didn't even know Brawl had a soundtrack. Old background Star Fox music? Is that the kind of thing we are talking about?

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:
I didn't even know Brawl had a soundtrack. Old background Star Fox music? Is that the kind of thing we are talking about?

.........................there were over 300 songs on that game. a lot was either new or completely updated songs. it has an amazing soundtrack

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

those guys wouldnt know good music. hell they had 50 cent and all american rejects performing.

people who think GOW2 looks the best probably haven't seen (the end of )Act 3 and 4(Rex vs Ray) of MGS4.

Aj_habfan said:

Complete song list:

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/music/music24_list.html

Quite a few original, and I believe more than half were completely remade (furthest to the right column in that link)

Around the Network
superbeast1370 said:
people who think GOW2 looks the best probably haven't seen (the end of )Act 3 and 4(Rex vs Ray) of MGS4.

No offense man, but I'm sure you haven't seen the final chapter of the final act in Gears 2.

I thought it was a huge "middle finger" to Kojima, or maybe I'm too much into VGChartz and I think about this kind of stuff too much...! @_@

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Light Yagami said:
those guys wouldnt know good music. hell they had 50 cent and all american rejects performing.

Probably much easier to licence than, say, "U.M.N. Control Center" from Xenosaga II.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

leo-j said:
And it deserves it

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

have you guys tried in the first level stayin on a balcony on top floor when the game begins(gekko attack).

the gekko will find a way and it will crawl up the building with those legs,,,that seen was pure win in metal gear solid 4

awesome graphics...and people saying msg4 should not win soundtrack are not fan of mgs4 or they never even played mgs4 to hear the music...at least that's wat it seems like to me...my brother and i when we even heard the opening music....gave us goosebumps...

but yeah...music was great...the music put the watever mood into overdrive...sorrie dont want to spoil so i'll just generalize..when a sad moment came out the music made u more sad...if there was a scene where u had to hide somewhere from the bad guys...it had my heart pumping more and made me panic more than i really should...now that's wat u call good soundtrack..they did a better job with soundtrack than almost all hollywood movies...

just cuz it had alot of music doesn't mean it should win...300 tracks on brawl...but those 300 tracks make u want to fight more??...do u feel more for kirby or ness?....when i play ssbb...i don't even notice music was on...