By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Garnett said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ Garnett

Uncharted look average...WOW... what the hell version of it did you play?

I played it on a 33 inch 1080p TV on my friends PS3...

It looks average cause of the hundreds of other titles that look better,just cause its PS3 exclusive does not mean its awesome graphics.

This must be a matter of taste, to me there is only a handful of titles even to this day that could claim superior graphic than uncharted.

Around the Network

@Garnett. Name a Console game that's out now that looks better than Uncharted? MGS4 i'll give you that (Even that's debatable)

blazinhead89 said:
@Garnett. Name a Console game that's out now that looks better than Uncharted? MGS4 i'll give you that (Even that's debatable)

1.Gears 2

2.Turok (even tho its garbage game its graphics are way superior)

Garnett said:
blazinhead89 said:

1.Gears 2

Gears 2 is debatable , but Turok WTF Seriuosly you must be joking, 1 Game you named. Yeah Uncharted must've had "average" graphics, if you can only think of Gears2 >_>

Garnett said:
blazinhead89 said:

1.Gears 2

Now this is certainly a matter of taste, Gears 2 has fantastic graphic but Turok was absolute garbage when compared to Uncharted both as a technical feat and from a raw visceral perspective. (The later is only an opinion of course -as was yours).

Around the Network

kinda hope for 16 hours of gameplay...think that would be sweet. other than that its gonna be kickarse

a 33in 1080p? Does such a thing exist?

anyways, on the Proper setup, uncharted is a great graphical experience. Gears 2 is a great graphical experience. MGS4 is a great graphical game as well.

whichever console they are on makes no difference.

Uncharted is great, especially the lighting/shadows, character animations.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

blazinhead89 said:
Garnett said:
blazinhead89 said:

1.Gears 2

Gears 2 is debatable , but Turok WTF Seriuosly you must be joking, 1 Game you named. Yeah Uncharted must've had "average" graphics, if you can only think of Gears2 >_>

Compare that to

The trees look plastic,there texture is horrible,his texture is nice and so is the shadowing.

lbgGarnett said:
blazinhead89 said:
Garnett said:
blazinhead89 said:

1.Gears 2

Compare that to

The trees look plastic,there texture is horrible,his texture is nice and so is the shadowing.

lol what an amazing screenshot if uncharted........ itts not cherry picking at all.

masterb8tr said:
lbgGarnett said:
blazinhead89 said:
Garnett said:
blazinhead89 said:

1.Gears 2

Compare that to

lol what an amazing screenshot if uncharted........ itts not cherry picking at all.

Find a better pic,the trees will still look plasitc,the textures will still look horrible.