By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I was actually hoping too some more from GowIII

Around the Network
Fernando said:

Here are some screens... honestly, without being a fanboy ad without bashing... the graphics are not that good. The graphics are average, nothing special.

Exactly... like when the small mob surrounds him, and he throws them off, I just was seeing anything amazing...

But if it is coming out in 2010, I sure it will improve.. I'm basing by view on what I have heard like "It's F-ing this and F-ing that" from a couple weeks ago..,

It was F-ing lacking.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Going to be honest here.......that trailer was SHIT. It will remain that way until I see the footage David Jaffe saw, he said it was a "painting come to life" I have to believe him as he actually has ties with Sony and Santa Monica, he has definitely seen more of the game the us.

But no excuses, thus far the game looks awful. This one has to look better then Killzone 2, there are absolutely no excuses.

wow...they better improve the graphics. im pretty sure they will but wow i was expecting more and the award sucks so....

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Around the Network
Hyams said:

Where did u get those they look awesome.

looked ok, i was expecting better graphics. it will most likely look alot better in the final product, i hope so anyways.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Tbone:

GAF is a great place to haunt for that sort of thing.

I don't know what more people are looking for. That looks fine to me. After seeing Heavy Rain, and Killzone 2 I was not expecting anything to blow me away again this generation.

To me this footage is close enough to CG to make me happy from my graphics hore perspective.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

I think this game looks pretty damn good, especially considering its in game

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype