By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS4 WILL WIN GOY ON SPIKE TV

^well i didnt say the opposite. But as a game.... rather have other ones. I couldn't play gta4 for more than 30 minutes :s

Imo it doesn't deserve the GOTY title

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
^well i didnt say the opposite. But as a game.... rather have other ones. I couldn't play gta4 for more than 30 minutes :s

Imo it doesn't deserve the GOTY title

Obviously, if you didn't see all the game (or finish it at all), you can't really have a good opinion on it! ;P

To be honest, I really enjoyed the game, and it was probably the best GTA after Vice City. Don't follow the Internet hype, it reminds me too much of the "FFXII sucks" threads. I agree that I've seen better games this year though, like Dead Space and Prince of Persia.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

is MGS4 even nominated... i forget...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

MGS4 isnt the end all be all game dude.....seems like PS3 owners think every exclusive PS3 game is....

PREDICTIONS:
360 will outsell PS3 YTD for 2008. (CHECK!)
360 will have the best showing at E3 & TGS in 2009
2009 will be another year for the 360 over PS3
End OF 2009 SALES :: 360 - 40M;  PS3 - 30M; Wii - 70M

Well i couldnt play, it was just not my game.... but i did see a lot of the game, my cousin finished it. Not really impressed by it.... but, i have never like GTA games.... but i could at least play way more on the other ones.

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
Well i couldnt play, it was just not my game.... but i did see a lot of the game, my cousin finished it. Not really impressed by it.... but, i have never like GTA games.... but i could at least play way more on the other ones.

Ah! That explains all.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

IDK man, the "gamers" on Spike TV are retards. As much as I want MGS4 to win that award. I'm sure they're gonna give it to GTA IV or Gears of War II. like I said Retards.

SHMUPGurus said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Ah! That explains all.

I think you are right, but then again there have been bigger surprises >_

^_^

Zombl337 said:
MGS4 isnt the end all be all game dude.....seems like PS3 owners think every exclusive PS3 game is....

R2 is better than Gears...

God Of war 3 can only be done on PS3...

MGS4 has best graphcs...

according to PS fanboys...

Whoops said 360 lmao what a nut i am :p