By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - metal gear solid quick note for those who will go crazy if multiplat

noname2200 said:
Pristine20 said:
kirby007 said:
Pristine20 said:

Think about it, most nintendo fans aren't talking about how awesome nintendo's sales is or how the wii will beat the ps2 in 3 years. Instead they're talking about how the ps3 will be canned next year and how sony will die. Easy to say if you're not one of the 180,000 working for them. Think NJ5

Most M$ fans on the other hand are talking about how the exact same thing instead of focusing on their own console. Think Gebx

Dare ya to prove this.

I can wait!

Have you not been reading the threads on the front page? I thought this was common knowledge.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

^^ lol irony, you failed to mention the worst of the worst.

Also, Pristine you make no sense, dozens of people will press f5 continuiously to get multiple hits for thier beloved game, I thought this was common knowledge.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Pristine20 said:
you're funny.

It's funny that with all the "ps3 is doomed" stuff on vgchartz, ps3 games are always "most popular" on the website as well. How ironic

The problem has nothing to do with the games. PS3 has a couple of amazing games. Sony screwed up the installed base by creating a base of non gamers with gamers. This makes numbers slow and extremely unpredictable. The majority of the hype will be all Sony. However the results prove how it really goes.

Pristine20 said:
noname2200 said:
Pristine20 said:
kirby007 said:
Pristine20 said:

Think about it, most nintendo fans aren't talking about how awesome nintendo's sales is or how the wii will beat the ps2 in 3 years. Instead they're talking about how the ps3 will be canned next year and how sony will die. Easy to say if you're not one of the 180,000 working for them. Think NJ5

Most M$ fans on the other hand are talking about how the exact same thing instead of focusing on their own console. Think Gebx

Dare ya to prove this.

I can wait!

Have you not been reading the threads on the front page? I thought this was common knowledge.

3-4 threads which offend your sensibility =/= proof that, and I quote, "most nintendo fans...(are) talking about how the ps3 will be canned next year and how sony will die," or "most M$ fans on the other hand are talking about how the exact same thing instead of focusing on their own console"

As of this writing, I see in the Hot Topics area alone:

1 Sony fan attacking people who don't like Home.

1 thread asking which console you'll buy FF XIII for, and another asking where FF XIV will go.

1 thread about DMeisterJ

1 thread about the Yen killing Sony (That's one for Pristine20!)

1 asking for more Playstation classics on PSN.

2 megaman2 threads, one making up fantastic reviews for Killzone 2.

1 saying Sony can, in fact, drop the price of a PS3 (By my generosity, I'll give you halfsies here)

1 sarcastic Squillam PS3 trolling thread (current count: 2.5)

1 Crazzyman thread which makes s*** up in favor of Sony (aka same old)

Your whining thread.

4 threads about a specific game.

1 asking for current console ownership.

1 about thwarting thieves.

1 about the VGA

1 about how a multi-plat MGS4 would be no big deal.

And that's it.

Current count: 2.5 in favor of Pristine20

A crapload against.

Note: this does not count the individual Nintendo and Microsoft forums, which would crush your emo argument.

Conclusion: Nobody likes a whiner or a paranoid person. Combining the two doesn't help.

Infamous said:

Also, Pristine you make no sense, dozens of people will press f5 continuiously to get multiple hits for thier beloved game, I thought this was common knowledge.

The fact that you knew about the whole F5 thing and I did is very telling indeed.

@Cgi-Quality

I just want to read about something else other than sony's financial troubles once in a while but thats all we talk about these days. I spend more time sifting through for where to post than actually posting these days. I usually don't react to these things but it's really getting ridiculous lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Pristine20 said:
noname2200 said:
Pristine20 said:
kirby007 said:
Pristine20 said:

Dare ya to prove this.

I can wait!

3-4 threads which offend your sensibility =/= proof that, and I quote, "most nintendo fans...(are) talking about how the ps3 will be canned next year and how sony will die," or "most M$ fans on the other hand are talking about how the exact same thing instead of focusing on their own console"

As of this writing, I see in the Hot Topics area alone:

1 Sony fan attacking people who don't like Home.

1 thread asking which console you'll buy FF XIII for, and another asking where FF XIV will go.

1 thread about DMeisterJ

1 thread about the Yen killing Sony (That's one for Pristine20!)

1 asking for more Playstation classics on PSN.

2 megaman2 threads, one making up fantastic reviews for Killzone 2.

1 saying Sony can, in fact, drop the price of a PS3 (By my generosity, I'll give you halfsies here)

1 sarcastic Squillam PS3 trolling thread (current count: 2.5)

1 Crazzyman thread which makes s*** up in favor of Sony (aka same old)

Your whining thread.

4 threads about a specific game.

1 asking for current console ownership.

1 about thwarting thieves.

1 about the VGA

1 about how a multi-plat MGS4 would be no big deal.

And that's it.

Current count: 2.5 in favor of Pristine20

A crapload against.

Note: this does not count the individual Nintendo and Microsoft forums, which would crush your emo argument.

Conclusion: Nobody likes a whiner or a paranoid person. Combining the two doesn't help.

Good job with the research! I'm not talking about just today. This is a recurrent thing. You're free to call me a whiner or whatever you like. I stand by my opinion thanks.

Pristine20 said:
Infamous said:

The fact that you knew about the whole F5 thing and I did is very telling indeed.

@Cgi-Quality

I just want to read about something else other than sony's financial troubles once in a while but thats all we talk about these days. I spend more time sifting through for where to post than actually posting these days. I usually don't react to these things but it's really getting ridiculous lol

Yeah we both knew, but doesn't everyone?

Remember around a year ago people were making topics about Halo 3 getting extreme multiple hits per day and people were assuming someone was doing that? Given the amount of fanboys on this site for every console, it's not hard to believe there's one person who has no life willing to do something so.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Pristine20 said:
you're funny.

It's funny that with all the "ps3 is doomed" stuff on vgchartz, ps3 games are always "most popular" on the website as well. How ironic

The problem has nothing to do with the games. PS3 has a couple of amazing games. Sony screwed up the installed base by creating a base of non gamers with gamers. This makes numbers slow and extremely unpredictable. The majority of the hype will be all Sony. However the results prove how it really goes.

I don't get that part. Are you one of those that thrives of "attach ratios" and similar PR info? lol

Pristine20 said:

Good job with the research! I'm not talking about just today. This is a recurrent thing. You're free to call me a whiner or whatever you like. I stand by my opinion thanks.

Done and done! Post bookmarked for future reference: if disciplinary action is threatened, I shall simply point out that permission was given.

Pristine20 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Pristine20 said:
you're funny.

I don't get that part. Are you one of those that thrives of "attach ratios" and similar PR info? lol

Either way the Attach rates Blu Ray sales will rise. However the game sales will become lower than expected because a notable portion of the 17 M+ PS3 owners are non-gamers. Less than 1/4 actually buys games and even more even less buy downloads.