By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Two questions about star wars

My question is....why did the emperor bother with the second death star after the proven failure of the first? What a moron!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
My question is....why did the emperor bother with the second death star after the proven failure of the first? What a moron!

The idea was still sound, they just needed to patch up that gaping security hole from the first. :D

Also remember that its location was only revealed to lure the Rebels into a trap.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

colonelstubbs said:

The first failed because of a stupid design flaw that was (probably) fixed in the second one. Remember that the thing DID have the power to destroy planets and cower the population so much that they would never even dream of rebellion.

madskillz said:
Snesboy said:
madskillz said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

Why the hell do the rebels shoot at the Jedis, when it is obvious they will just return them? If they can shoot laser, surely they could shoot bullets. Why not use bullets, which would be destroyed, rather than reflected?

Actually, have you seen Ep. 3? Those lasers killed all those Jedis, son.

Also, when you have like 1 million clones taking on about 10,000 Jedi, you are kinda outnumbered. But not by a whole lot. /sarcasm

All I am saying ... LOL ... is this.

"Execute Order 66."

You're a dick lol