By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter 3: Theater and Capcom laughs at chinese blog

First even Capcom of America shout down the rumor about a PSP version of monster Hunter 3:

“Ok, seriously, a Chinese magazine scan? Believe what ever you would like guys.” - Christian Svensson, Corporate Officer/VP of Strategic Planning & Business Development

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=7234

And finally seems like there's a option to record ans share your battles from the game.

Monster Hunter 3 is now in development at Capcom and will arrive for the Nintendo Wii sometime in 2009. The game will expand the experience offered by Monster Hunter Freedom and will offer players a more interactive experience through Monster Hunter Theater, a service which allows players to upload video and commentary of their battles.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Capcom-Sees-Profits-Rise-97286.shtml

So the question is. Where I'm going to put my movies? SD cards??

Around the Network

Svensson's funny.

He's still my mortal enemy though.

The theater thing looks cool, it'll probally be upladed to the SD card.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Monster hunter 3 on PSP? No. Monster hunter 3 freedom on PSP? Yes.

alfredofroylan said:

So the question is. Where I'm going to put my movies? SD cards??

Probably, Brawl let you put Photos and replays on the SD card.

Around the Network

cool cool, wii only right now

If its going to have an expansion of features, the freedom on psp is prolly out. In fact, since this is on wii, I bet that if they make a freedom out of this, it is on ds with worse graphics. The ds is perfect for it since it has wii/ds connectivity (and is the market leader).

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Oh, and what about the "Chinese blog"?

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

@ Tremble,,,
You stole my words :)

i mean of course MH3 wont be on PSP,, maybe a DS version will be on DS,,, but surely MHP 3 and MHP3G will be released on PSP

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

No one ever said that Monster Hunter 3 would be coming to PSP. Monster Hunter Freedom 3 is what we were talking about. >_>