By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power - Capcom ’significantly retooling’ Spyborgs

It makes sense, at least. Certainly what they showed was a very early version anyway, but looking like a low-quality PS2 game even at that stage isn't a good thing. Either way, the style that they had going wasn't quite right, i think, though the idea of recreating the awesomeness of Saturday Morning Cartoons of yore was pretty sweet

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I hope this means they are stepping up the quality.... though I did like the original look, just not sold on the concept...

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

cool, hopefully they make are their future wii titles look more like good quality wii games like(super mario galaxy) and (conduit).

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

good, cause when I first saw it I thought I was watching a saturday morning cartoon back 10 years ago.

Good,maybe the game will turn out to be great.

Around the Network

Give us an old school Resi and cut the crap Com.

routsounmanman said:
Give us an old school Resi and cut the crap Com.

if only man, if only...

Good to know that they are trying to improve this game.
Shows some effort is being put in, and as long as there's developers trying to make good quality games for the Wii, I'm happy.

# of games above 75 on Metacritic (including downloadable):

360: 241     DS: 144

PS3: 152     PSP: 126

Wii: 85

Awh I liked the original look. Guess we'll see how it looks when they show it again.

I have been watching this game for a while and forgot about it. Not suprised that Capcom is retooling the game since they said that Spyborgs was one of their big games on the Wii.