By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Blu-Ray sales are off the charts! (Positive Sony News!)

So, we are going to see this in increased profits...right?

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network
heruamon said:

Yea.

heruamon said:

not for SCEI

Max King of the Wild said:
heruamon said:

not for SCEI

It won't be shown in SCE results but Sony as a whole is still going to profit from it.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Garnett said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Garnett said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Garnett said:
Damstr8 said:
this is nice,its nice to read something positive about sony and blu ray for once. And yes,Blu ray is awesome.

Agreed...A-Fucking greed!

Lol Garnett, are you gonna keep on using God of War References untill you get a PS3? if sooo... dude.... AWESOME! :P

Well i gotta admit the PS3 is fucking sweet!

Just a matter of time before i get it,and enjoy the best games on PS3 :s

Mm, Mm yes... and if what i seen in God of War CoO is to be true... (Only god of war game i ever played lol) then Hi-Def Goddess Bewbs and Godly Rampaging and Godslaying in HD FTW!!!! FUCK YEAH!

Speaking of that,did you see gameplay,i heard it was on VGA,was it on,or is it yet to come on?

it's today.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

SERIO BD IS tight ES3S

It still sucks that there are so few movies released on Blue ray.

Basically u only have 300, James Bond and The Dark Knight to choose from lol.

I want Conan, The Lord of the Rings, The Others, Alexander, Scarface, Last of the Mohicans, The Village, Apocalypto, Braveheart, 1492, AI, Kingdom of Heaven, Contact, Aliens etc... there shuld be 3000 movies to choose from by now.

Slimebeast said:
It still sucks that there are so few movies released on Blue ray.

I want Conan, The Lord of the Rings, The Others, Alexander, Scarface, Last of the Mohicans, The Village, Apocalypto, Braveheart, 1492, AI, Kingdom of Heaven, Contact, Aliens etc... there shuld be 3000 movies to choose from by now.

and you were saying munkeh was trolling? Thats rich.

Why are you naming ollllllddddddddd assssssssssssssssssssss movies? I think the newest move in that list is 6 years old.

What abot Tansformers? Iron Man? Indiana Jones Crystal Skulls? The Departed? Pirates of the Caribbean? Spider-man?

All of those off the top of my had and all would be excellent library additions to blu-ray player

good news