By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony’s Home 3D World Already Turning To Sex

What they need to do is:

- Make it really easy to block/mute multiple players

- Place an easy-to-see icon above/around players you've blocked

- Add an option to make your avatar invisible, or be invisible to other players

- And maybe, do what MGO did link your avatar's gender to your PSN account. It won't stop shemales completely, but at least discourage it abit.

Untill Sony finds ways to discourage pervs with social-issues to stay out of Home, it'll never be successful for meeting random decent people. The whole concept of Home is flawed in so many ways....

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Around the Network

you cant blame home for that, blame the stupid people people in this world.
i was afraid of this....

Women, just dress up like guys or you'll have losers asking you to be their PS girlfriend.

I haven't seen anything like this so far.

People wonder why Nintendo has friend codes. Spend some time on xbox live and hear all the losers on there, and now this from Sony.

I'm sure Sony will clean it up. At least they block your account if you are younger than 18. All my kids have their own accounts and none of them can get onto Home. I don't let them use my account.

Around the Network
whatever said:
People wonder why Nintendo has friend codes. Spend some time on xbox live and hear all the losers on there, and now this from Sony.

I'm sure Sony will clean it up. At least they block your account if you are younger than 18. All my kids have their own accounts and none of them can get onto Home. I don't let them use my account.

..So what happens if the Perverts are over 18? You do know that there are thousands of losers on Second Life who are over 18 that start relationships n stuff. Next thing you know they'll be begging Sony for intercourse.

deathgod33 said:
i was afraid of this....

No one is really blaming HOME for this. It was obvious from the start that this would start to resemble Second Life. Luckily there aren't nearly as many options, so it limits what twisted shit can be done on HOME. I just find it comforting to know that none of the consoles have a quality vocal community. PSN always seemed more genuine and mild because of the lack of microphones, but the moment the freedom is given, their true colors come out. Today it's the women. I bet in less than a week, it'll be a group of white guys dressed in the closest they can get to KKK clothing going up to random black avatars and using the guns gesture. Mark my words.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Wow that video is interesting, I wonder what would Happen if I do something like that, create a test dummy that looks like a hot chick, and every one surrounds me and then I drop it, I reveal my voice XD

mM
Onyxmeth said:
deathgod33 said:
i was afraid of this....

No one is really blaming HOME for this. It was obvious from the start that this would start to resemble Second Life. Luckily there aren't nearly as many options, so it limits what twisted shit can be done on HOME. I just find it comforting to know that none of the consoles have a quality vocal community. PSN always seemed more genuine and mild because of the lack of microphones, but the moment the freedom is given, their true colors come out. Today it's the women. I bet in less than a week, it'll be a group of white guys dressed in the closest they can get to KKK clothing going up to random black avatars and using the guns gesture. Mark my words.

lol. it must be tough being a girl in Home. your going to have a gang of lowlife guys chase after you and send you messages about how they want to take you to their apartment.

leo-j said:
Wow that video is interesting, I wonder what would Happen if I do something like that, create a test dummy that looks like a hot chick, and every one surrounds me and then I drop it, I reveal my voice XD

You sure it wouldn't just solidify their notion that your avatar is the real deal? I mean you are pretty young.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.