By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony’s Home 3D World Already Turning To Sex

select = report.

Around the Network

No they're not all guys lol. I played bowling with a girl today (she had a mic so ...).

lmao it was going to happen sooner or later.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Tremble said:
No they're not all guys lol. I played bowling with a girl today (she had a mic so ...).

I feel sorry for her.

Lol. I haven't even tried home but this video jus made my day. I'll surely be using chick avatars now for sure. Won't be hard since some people already mistake my PSN for a chicks name lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Wow gebx.

Do you not have anything better to do than stay on Sony's ass? Go play your 360.

Pristine20 said:
Lol. I haven't even tried home but this video jus made my day. I'll surely be using chick avatars now for sure. Won't be hard since some people already mistake my PSN for a chicks name lol

So thats how you get your kicks eh?

I just got of from Home using a girl avatar. Wow, this is sad. Ten guys were over me and doing dirty talk. Then I changed into a fat man and everyone ran.

While I was in my 'female' character (might as well be as I can't get my male one to look like me at all), I was talking to my housemate (who was impressed by Home to an extent) and then showed him how if I wait around long enough in my female form, some guy character will ask 'Where are you from?' to me...didn't wait more then a minute.

Then a guy positioned himself in a way so his crotch was right by my head (I was sitting), I was about to make a comment about him getting the loving from and girl with a dick but he left.

Hmm, pie.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Check out this video!! OMG!!!! This dude created a test dummy chick avatar to see how long it would take to see losers come up to him. You will be surprised to find out how long it took!!! LMAO!!

2:43 and onwards was hilarious!!

OT: I remember to girls dancing together infront of a mall, they were swarmed by guys in less than 4 seconds. I read the messages
exchanged, one of them was actually even insulting the guys to get them away. Eventually the just decided to run away.

4 ≈ One