By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Cleanup Hitter for 2009 will be.....

RayRay102 said:
Munken11.

Why are you trolling this tread. Please go back to the PS3 side and talk about your games.

lol

Yeah Munkeh, go to PS3 section if you don't have anything nice to say about the X360! We do not discuss rumored PS3 games here!

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
RayRay102 said:
I don't know but I think Mass Effect 2, Allan Wake, Killer Instinct, and maybe Forza 2 will not be able to match the hype or sales of GOW3, GT5, and Uncharted 2 when they are released.
I am just being realistic here.

Agreed. they wont match the hype... the sales are another matter.  GT5 will sell the most worldwide... but the Halo 3 expansion, mass effect 2 and Allan Wake will sell more than the other 2 you mention.

I was gonna say the same.

Mass Effect 2 and Alan Wake will both outsell God ov War 3 and Uncharted 2 with a comfortable margin.

Alan Wake - 3 million copies
Mass Effect 2 - 2.75 million

God ov War 3 - 2.5 million
Uncharted 2 - 2 million

Soulja Boy.

I think their holiday lineup for 2009 will include Halo Recon, Alan Wake, Forza 3, Mass Effect 2 and maybe Splinter Cell. They won't announce any real games for the 2009 lineup at E3. People like to spread the popular lie that MS announce their big games at the last minute. I mean, at this years E3 they announced garbage like Lips and Scene It for the Q4 2008 lineup. A couple of new games will probably be revealed at GDC though.

The_God_of_War said:

I think their holiday lineup for 2009 will include Halo Recon, Alan Wake, Forza 3, Mass Effect 2 and maybe Splinter Cell. They won't announce any real games for the 2009 lineup at E3. People like to spread the popular lie that MS announce their big games at the last minute. I mean, at this years E3 they announced garbage like Lips and Scene It for the Q4 2008 lineup. A couple of new games will probably be revealed at GDC though.

Lips my friend is amazing. Every karioke game that has ever come out has for me and my friends had shit songs. ALL of them. We are into heavy metal, and finally thanks to MP3 connection can sing my favourite songs and get scored on them. For that alone the game gets 10/10 form me.

Around the Network

Halo Chronicles is what I am hoping for. Maybe Killer Instinct.

It wont be a game of Halo or Gears popularity, but Alan Wake really shapes up to be a good game, also Mass Effect 2 (buying the first one finally soon)

When I read the title, I read Microsoft Cleanup Hitler for 2009, LOL

www.jamesvandermemes.com

leo-j said:
kungfusqurrel said:

if ps3 succumbs to dust, the 360 fans well finally get gt5 and all of ps3 titles, killzone 2 will be remade for 360, resistance will be remade also, everything that ps3 touched will be transformed into 360, omg that's kinda scary if i were sony, i mean everything that you build disappeared over night and you wondering huh wtf happened i thought my ps3 was the shitnitz. scary, real scary. a worst dream come true, unfortunately this dream can get very real. maybe ken foresaw this dream and quit early while ps3 was doing ok? LOL.

anyway forza 3 and viva pinata 4-5 is what i look forward to.

So all of a sudden Sony ip will suddenly be made on the 360.

you surely dont think sony is gonna just throw all those games alway right, likei said once, if sony dont continue its console war machine it will continue is software fo th next console war machine which will be either the next wii 3 or 720 or which ever the dominating console war it machine is available.

Alan Wake might be able to sell over 1 million, I don't have high hopes it will be HUGE unless MS markets the hell out of it like gears 1 or Halo 3.

Forza 3 will either come out Q4 this year or sometime in 09.
APB will come out, Huxley will also, somes Rare games.
star ocean
KUF
Halo: Recon
Fable 2 expansion/lost chapters?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive