By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

@emilie autumn, ok cool. u should beable to get the dreamcast versions or the gamecube version for very little money.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

@robotechheaven ,dont sweat it it would be a boring old world if we agreed on everything ,about the mini keyboard i haven't real used it much i was a bit sceptical about it sitting on the top of the controler rather than the bottom
once i charged it up and attached it i could see why they did it that way i havent used it except on the ps3 browser just to get a feel for it and its much better than the virtual keyboard, i should realy pick up a spare mouse and play
the only game i own that supports mouse /keys ut3 the trouble with making games with it in mind is not every one has one and its size could be a disadvantage for people with large hands but for browsingand using it on HOME its not to bad

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

@mjk45, i think its main purpose will be messaging your friends and for use in mmorpg's. i just use a usb keyboard to type to my friends its easy and cheap. maybe when i have some extra money i will get both mini-keyboard controller hookups for both the ps3 and 360.

looking through a pile of ntsc ps2 games that i imported ages ago as they never got a PAL release i noticed MS SAGA :a new dawn ,have any of you played it and what are your thoughts ,also star ocean second evolution arrived on the 23rd aus time the 22nd us time pretty quick but like i said thepostage was as much as the game with no option to select a cheaper slower postage
rate, i liked the games conversion to psp,read about sqare-enix
joining steam heres hoping FFVll &FFVlll pc versions come out on it but i doubt it because last remnant is the first game i reckon it will just be there rpgs made with the ut engine at first then later on a pc version of FFXlll could be on the cards

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

How big is everyone's RPG collection?

Last I checked mine was around 75 RPGs.

To be honest though if I counted them all up I would stand around 90-95+. So many I have yet to add into my game collection.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

back once again, sorry about not posting here for a while, got a new biochemistry project going on in collegue so i barely got time to be here (the few free hours i get i use them to finish up Blue Dragon, now the game is on auto sp farming mode xD).
About Euphoria14 question, my RPG collection is huge, i don't know the actual number, but it's way over 200 games, got two new ones yesterday, Infinite Undiscovery and Fable 2 xD (got them over KZ2, i was a bit on doubt over this one, since i really liked the KZ2 demo and i want to try that game, but what really weighed my options was one 10 hour game versus two 60+ hours RPG games, so there was no contest there)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@lestatdark , good choices . i should be getting my killzone 2 copy on wednesday, since dell already shipped it.
@euphoria14, i am around 104 right now . got about another 25 games i still need to add to my games page. also btw i send u a friend invite on xbl.

@ROBOTECHHEAVEN

Don't feel bad if I have not accepted it yet. I barely use my 360 right now. I am getting ready for KZ2 and then after that I should be back on the 360 to finish up TLR and start up on SO4.

Lestatdark happens to be the only person on my 360 friends list so far.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

@lestat

200+ RPG? Good lord! How could you ever find the time to finish them all?

Currently playing:

@Euphoria14

Most of them i've already finished back when i actually had the time to play some hours straight XD I would play two RPG at the same time, sometimes even three (FFVIII, Parasite Eve, Brave Fencer Mushashi i'm looking at you), but today, i'm lucky if i have time to play just one.

Since i've got the 360 on january, i've only finished Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon (I've finished it already, just going for the 1000 achievement points) and still have to start on Eternal Sonata, Infinite Undiscovery, Fable 2, The Last Remnant and Star Ocean 4 when it arrives here in europe.
Not to mention Persona, KH BBS, PE 3rd Bday and FF13 agito when they arrive for the PSP, Dragon Age Origins, White Knight Chronicles, Valkyria Chronicles (yes, haven't got to it yet, shame on me), Persona4, and the lord of them all, Diablo 3, i don't think i'm going to have time for any other genre :(

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"