By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

@lestatdark, yes i did. but i never got around too playing it, so i will give it a try on my 360 in the next few weeks.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@lestatdark, yes i did. but i never got around too playing it, so i will give it a try on my 360 in the next few weeks.

Oh, I hope you enjoy it then, and if you ever need help I'll be glad to give you some tips. It's been a while since I last played it, but I still remember quite a lot. 

Currently I'm replaying Diablo II with a new Summoner Necromancer build. All the way up to Level 62 in Act III on Nightmare difficulty (Players 4 difficulty too).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@lestatdark, cool. thanks will keep that in mind, speaking of which i just found my copy of diablo 2.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@lestatdark, cool. thanks will keep that in mind, speaking of which i just found my copy of diablo 2.

If you ever feel like playing on B.net i'm up for it, though I don't have any ladder character nowadays. I mostly play SP outside B.net because of a mod that allows you to play all the ladder only content, offline.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I've enjoyed Mass Effect 3 most this year, i absolutely LOVE that franchise it is quite possibly my favorite games of all time. I got to admite i was disappointed and confused by the ending and im one person who would like them to change it, There is some mjor things that happen that i cant understand why bioware decided to do it. But the nethertheless the journey was f**king fantastic and had some of the best characters ive come across in gaming.
Beautiful game even though anticlimatic.

Also enjoyed Final Fantasy 13-2 alot.

Good to see you got Dark Souls ROBO, amazing game, im surprised you got it for 360 as there's more online players to interact with on the PS3 version.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

Dark Souls PC version confirmed .

Is anyone getting it?

Current PC Build

@lestatdark, i might consider it because i got a new gaming pc a few weeks ago.

StokedUp said:
I've enjoyed Mass Effect 3 most this year, i absolutely LOVE that franchise it is quite possibly my favorite games of all time. I got to admite i was disappointed and confused by the ending and im one person who would like them to change it, There is some mjor things that happen that i cant understand why bioware decided to do it. But the nethertheless the journey was f**king fantastic and had some of the best characters ive come across in gaming.
Beautiful game even though anticlimatic.

Also enjoyed Final Fantasy 13-2 alot.

Good to see you got Dark Souls ROBO, amazing game, im surprised you got it for 360 as there's more online players to interact with on the PS3 version.

Of course you love it, it´s the RPG of all times its even better then Pokemon.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@lestatdark, i might consider it because i got a new gaming pc a few weeks ago.

My current laptop can handle pretty much anything on the market still, so i'm set when it comes to gaming PCs .

Dark Souls PC will have additional bosses, so i'm definetly getting it.

Current PC Build

@lestatdark, my new gaming pc should be good for awhile, i spent around $5k on it.