By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@lestatdark, i use alchemy alot, its fun too met actually. i just checked its at 80% done.

Wow, 80% Alchemy done, that's quite a lot congrats

I'm only at 36% now, and I've done pretty much all the recipes that i've found so far.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
mjk45 said:

@Darth did you buy the netgear router ,or was it part of the package from your isp if it was from your isp get them to replace it, my old router was an adsl model and i needed a new one when i  upgraded  to an adsl2 plan , i  paid outright for mine so i can take it any where with me but they would have given me one as part of the plan so your isp should to.

I bought the router.

Our ISP provider gave us a bad USB router that didn't have Wifi

After getting PS3 I knew I'd need a proper wireless router so I got it in like late 2007

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I finished NIER guys.

A very good game apparently there are 3 other endings I need to discover.

I never thought NIER would turn out to be what it was like, basically like a old skool JRPG with a action type battle system. The music was really awesome.

Gonna do the other endings before deciding what score to give it.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@darth, cool u like nier. i found it to be a very underrated game and thought the reviews were too harsh on it.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@ssen, i want the kings quest games on xbl/psn at some point with trophies/achievements.  :)

Hmm, that would be interesting.  Activision could easily do it too, but I do doubt they will.  I just do not see Activision going back into the backlog of old Viviendi controlled IPs.  After Sierra was destroyed by Activision, they still retained most of their old IPs, one exception is Homeworld of course (that THQ and Ritual own).

All they would need is DosBox ported to the PSN/Xlive

Around the Network

its interesting ,people cry out that graphics and polish don't matter then a game like nier comes out and what do you hear about it being rough and the people complain about rpg's having emo pretty boys and when they get something different ,its oh no we want the pretty boy from the japanese version.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

@Darth ,it still might be worth the phone call to your isp to enquire about getting a replacement  wifi router modem and see what they can do.

just picked up DQ IX and kane and lynch dog days , i have just created my character in DQ male silver mohawk light brown complexion with blue eyes.

mjk45 said:

just picked up DQ IX and kane and lynch dog days , i have just created my character in DQ male silver mohawk light brown complexion with blue eyes.

Awesome, if you ever need help in any quest, i'll be glad to give you some pointers or even some online help.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

has anyone downloaded super mario rpg from their wii ?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1