By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

regarding 3D Dot heroes i just used a generic samurai character but i will create one.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

I,know these two games aren't rpg's but are you looking forward to some co-op  in ratchet and clank all 4 one, and will you buy resistance 3 , i will buy both i love some R&C and  enjoyed resistance 2 especially the mp and i'm not the worlds greatest advocate for mp but i maxed everything out on the mp side, and made some psn friends.

@mjk45

I GOT Planetscape Torment!!!

Just gonna finish off Nier and Ratchet before going into it!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@mjk45, i love the resistance series very much. i will get it but i am hoping very much hale makes a return, it would suck very much to not be hale, resistance needs hale. because hale is their master chief. i will get ratchet and clank all for one, wana play it together perhaps ?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

darthdevidem01 said:

@mjk45

congrats , it is one of the great wrpg's enjoy.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

@mjk45

Congrats in getting one of the best, if not the best, WRPG experiences

Hope you enjoy it.

@Rest

Sorry for not posting much here lately, I haven't been around in the forum much, since DQIX is taking up all of my free time this holidays. Probably the best JRPG I've played this gen, i'm at 80 hours and I still have at least half the game to complete XD.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@mjk45, i love the resistance series very much. i will get it but i am hoping very much hale makes a return, it would suck very much to not be hale, resistance needs hale. because hale is their master chief. i will get ratchet and clank all for one, wana play it together perhaps ?

i agree ,  nathan is resistance , i feel we haven't seen the end of him a bullet to the head might take him down in his new state but kill him? also what dadelous and hale said about it! being glorious, sounds like where in for a  twist.

@Lestat , good to have you back missed you.

lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@mjk45

Hope you enjoy it.

@Rest

Sorry for not posting much here lately, I haven't been around in the forum much, since DQIX is taking up all of my free time this holidays. Probably the best JRPG I've played this gen, i'm at 80 hours and I still have at least half the game to complete XD.

Thanks, mjk45 recommended it to me BTW!

Can't wait to dive into it!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@mjk45

Hope you enjoy it.

@Rest

Thanks, mjk45 recommended it to me BTW!

Can't wait to dive into it!

Give us your impressions once you play it then

Oh, and have you progressed further in DQIX? 

@mjk45

Thanks man  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"