By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

emilie autumn, your sig says it all, terraningma is one of the best games ever, i finished replaying it two days ago =) gunned to defeat Dark Gaia using only the CrySpear xD it took quite a while :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

is anyone here interested in fragile?, for the wii. also what about valhalla knights :elder saga , rune factory frontier,arcrise fantasia for the wii. all those game look very interesting and i plan on buying each one of them. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
is anyone here interested in fragile?, for the wii. also what about valhalla knights :elder saga , rune factory frontier,arcrise fantasia for the wii. all those game look very interesting and i plan on buying each one of them. :)

Fragile looks very interesting.  Looks cool.

@riachu , yes it does. i just hope it makes it state side before 09 is over.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Fragile surely does look promising, to be honest Wii is getting a lot of RPG love next year which is great, Tales:DotNW should hit Europe soon and other games will also get 2009 release as well.

Around the Network

@Lestat

Oh how I hated those damn Hurricane Druids in PVP. I also remember my Zons, they were sick, I used a JMOD with 4x Lightning Facets and a Jewelers Archon of the Whale with 4x Lightning Facets and I had a few Eth Javs that has +4 to my Lightning attack and +2 to Zon skills.

Ever sat in Harrogath and kept buying up rare amulets hoping to get something nice like a +2 ammy with some nice res mods? I loved those days. I had like 4 mule accounts filled with High Runes.

I downloaded a bad maphack and my account got hacked and all my stuff wiped out. Worst part was that it was early in Ladder season 2 and I was on with another account when I saw someone logged into my mules and main account. They were typing to me as they stole my shit.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Don't get me started on those hurricane druids xD before i got an ENIGMA i could barely move with those guys. The longest time i'd set up on Harrogath was to find a +1 to all skills small charm and a +5% resistances small charm, i almost went a whole week there XD.
I stayed away from maphack's, a friend of mine suffered the same fate, he was utterly pissed off (we used to go Rune milking the Countess or the Forge countless times xD or biggest achievement was getting a Zod, then fighting one another to see who got it XDDDD nothing beats a Zealadin vs Summomancer, damn lag :P)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

^ I actually had a lvl 98 Summonancer on the account that was hacked.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Diablo II all but died to me when they removed the G-arrow/pierce bug.

I loved that bug. ><

Anyway, that's a hack'n'slash/action game.

Glitch exploiter XD actually that was quite an easy glitch to counter :P

Current PC Build