By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

@every one ,couldn't agree more usually check out this thread and then a quick look over the site for some news maybe check out the chartz , and check out the forums just to see if people i respect have posted thats about it. it doesn't matter where you go most sites are 100x worse than VGC it's incredible what some sites major ones included let go on , racism putdowns  swearing at each over ,nearly very thread derailed

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
mjk45 said:

@every one ,couldn't agree more usually check out this thread and then a quick look over the site for some news maybe check out the chartz , and check out the forums just to see if people i respect have posted thats about it. it doesn't matter where you go most sites are 100x worse than VGC it's incredible what some sites major ones included let go on , racism putdowns  swearing at each over ,nearly very thread derailed

I usually check out Gamespot, N4G and Gametrailers comments and more than 50% of the replies there would be ban worthy here on VGC. 

But since VGC 3.0 released, there has been an increase of negligence on the moderators part, since I've seen some isolated threads almost stooping down to that same level.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@Robo

If you're ever in the mood for a Sacred 2 session you can contact me on the PS3, otherwise if you decide to stick around I would love to continue discussing rpgs.

@everyone, i been talking to my wife and family. and based on this, i will keep my account and stay on this site. i just wont post in as my threads i would have in the past and will focus on the rpg threads and some individual threads of games i like. 

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

@maxxpower, ok i will. just have too wait till my ps3 gets fixed it isnt working right now, sent it back to get fixed.

Around the Network

@everyone i was thinking of writing some reviews for rpg's on the psp sytem, do u guys think i would do a good job.

and if so, do u think i would make a good reviewer for this site ?

thanks for your valuable opinions on this matter.   /bow

@Robo

Nice to hear you decided not to leave, it would have been a huge loss for this site and like lestatdark said just stick to threads of your interest.

I am already feeling bad cus so many older posters are posting like less, much less (carl2291, CGI-quality and more)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some news:

- FFXIV Beta Invites have been sent out....CHECK your inboxes, would be great to have a VGChartzer tell us how the beta is!

- FF Agito XIII will have harsh war scenes and they are aiming for the fastest ATB system ever inspired from FFX-2. The game will have a world map and air ships. FFXIII team is helping out with development there now to speed it up. Main team is CC:FF7 team.

- FF versus XIII scenario is completed, character designs finalized and clothes finalized

Thats your FF orientated news

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Oh yeah I'm play MASS EFFECT 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it so much, way better than all WRPG's this gen except Oblivion.

Then again I've only played 5 WRPG's this gen now counting Mass Effect 1. (Oblivion, Fallout 3, Dragon Age, Two Worlds, Mass Effect)

@darth, thanks man i apprecaite the kind words from u, i like and respect what u say . so thanks again :)

i will continue to post in thread's i like the genre of the game and of threads i started as well.

on mass effect 1 its a very good game, i think though the 2nd game is slightly better from top to bottom. 

u should give risen a try if u havent yet, its a decent game and i found it enjoyable.

@Robo

Thanks!

How is Risen? Is it like Oblivion........I just checked the GAmespot page it looks appealing to me