By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

SaGa Frontier has one of the best Boss battle themes IMO.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

That boss theme is awesome :D my favourite boss theme is P.E 5th day, Aya vs Eve Boss theme. What about you guys?

Edit- Euphoria14, how do you embed videos here? i would like to show it to you guys.
Edit 2 - Found it :D But can't make it work =(

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

P.E. was an excellent game no doubt about it. I am sad to say I don't remember that song 100%, but I remember loving that game so much that I purchased it again 2 years ago. I own both games released so far.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

FF VII - Still More Fighting.

Xen said:
FF VII - Still More Fighting.

Currently playing:

Around the Network

@Lestat

Post the link, i'll embed it.

NVM, seems you figured it out.

Currently playing:

Watching this SaGa video just makes me want to burn some cash.. brrr.. I swear. nothing save for Lunar =P

Thanks for embedding Euphoria!

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@mirson , yes i collect zelda and final fantasy figurines. should i get persona 4 today then?

Thats cool. Which one do you have? Get Persona 4, its pretty awesome but I still think Nocturne is the best Shin Megami Tensei game.

Finally got it right guys, scroll to 2:10 to hear the song :D

^Euphoria14 and Xen, the title of that song is Those Who Fight Further ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@Lestat

That baby was freaky man! I remember that like it was yesterday now.

@Xen

Sorry to say this, some may disagree with me here but... get SaGa Frontier first.

The battle system alone is worth it. It reeks of Awesomeness.

Currently playing: