By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

@ssenkahdavic, i would buy all the ones u mentioned without question.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

@every one , i agree wholeheartedly with every ones games especially ssenkahdavic's shadow hearts with out the kid detective,and i think it would show sony using it's major strength in the PS2 back catalogue

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Went to buy red dead redemption and ended up as usual buying other games as well , fairy tale fights (cheap) ,red steel 2 with the wii motion plus , alpha protocol , both no more heroes games received a black t shirt with pink trim with nmh 2 should i wear it i don't know as it has pure white lover written just under the big boobed female anime characters it might be seen as racist , ModNation racers psp and lastly for a few dollars Avatar the legend of aang on ps2

@ Mjk45 I love RDR. One hell of an awesome game. Good choice. (Im not a big Rockstar Fan.  I loved Vice City, for the 80s music more than anything else :)

Put in my preorder for Hexyz Force (PSP) and Trinity Universe (PS3) today. Cannot wait!

YES i was looking at getting Hexyz force what do you think i got an email from atlus they send me regular updates with the trailer in it i liked the look

Around the Network

Forgot one. HD Digital Devil Saga Collection is a must too! Love me some Atlus

Should there be an official video game museum/hall of fame ,i went to sega world once but it was like an over sized arcade with sega stuff good but imagine a full on site supported by the industry you could visit the rpg section ,schools and other institutions could use it to learn about the history of gaming and part of it could be like an amusement park full of arcade and home games and rides plus experimental tech/ interesting tech that didn't make it into full production, if so where should it be and would you visit.

@mjk45 tell me what you think of Alpha Protocol once you've have some play time with it, I'm trying to decide whether or not to get it.

Yes mjk tell us if Alpha Protocol is any good.

I want to love another WRPG after Oblivion, imo they have been mediocre since Oblivion came out.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@ darth ,as i Walled maxx power, it might be some time as i have red dead redemption to play and the platinum on FF13 to knock off so it could be a while.