By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

i would like to see namco remake tales of the world :radiant mythology for both the 360/ps3. i loved that game :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Panzer dragoon Saga remake on HD consoles =) That would bring SEGA back into my heart in an instant :D and also because getting a copy of that game nowadays is next to impossible :P (last time i saw it was on a e-bay bid, who was bought for 400 dollars, and that's just the NTSC version, the PAL version goes into the thousand dollars range)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@panzer dragoon saga, that was a great game. wouldnt mind seeing that put on xbl and psn, wiiware too. i would buy it for sure.

I wouldn't mind as well, but that would put a huge dent in the auction bussiness that the game generates, since currently it's the third rarest video game in existance, the PAL version in fact only had 1000 copies produced. That will be a huge factor against it's re-release on any nowadays console internet service.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

just got back from the shop picked up KZ2 and also Halo wars and like i suspect of most people more for the name halo  than anything else also bought another DS lite
my other one is in the hands of my 10yr old nephew and he started buying games for it so when i see him i'll tell him to keep it since he's getting enjoyment out of it i gave him and his two sisters my game cube my second ps2,then they borrowed my wii permanently so they may as well have the ds not letting my ps3/360 any where near there place ,apart from chrono trigger and a few others i haven't got a lot of ds rpg's so guys a list of what i should get.
the store suggested i wait for the new ds but i like the gba slot and it seems a bit expensive at $299

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

@emilie autumn
i haven't played it myself but have been told that Valhalla knights 2 for the psp is a good dungeon crawler and a version is coming for the Wii later on,so thats why i mentioned it as they seem to be two of your main consoles plus
any diablo style game is considered a dungeon crawler  ps, what do you think of jeane D'arc as i want to get it

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

@mjk45 jeane d'arc its really good, why haven't you gotten it yet, for me its the second best rpg on the psp after crisis core, i'm not that big on strategy games(tactic ogre: the knights of lodis being my favorite) but i was really pleased with the game.

I finally finished Odin Sphere!! Time to start Star Ocean: Last Hope. I would love to see Vagrant Story be remade. It is one of the best I've played.

@emilie, you like Crisis core?

is anyone going to get marvel ultimate alliance 2 when its comes out?
i will i liked the 1st one.

Not a chance. Super heroes = meh.

Post no'1000 ;)