By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The 'Why I Love My 360' Thread - no negativity allowed

outlawauron said:
It has Tales of Vesperia and Lost Odyssey. Which are good.

I was about to say the same thing.  ToV, Lost Odyssey, and the upcoming Star Ocean 4.  Fable 2 is also good.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

Why i love........... " THE box"

1. Amazing games this gen........ games like

Dead rising
Left 4 Dead
Gears of war
Gears of war 2
Virtua tennis 3 (with online multiplayer)
Halo 3
Condenmed: Criminal origins
Crackdown
Smackdown vs raw 07 Online (i have now played both sd v raw 08 & 09, and 07 is king)
And many many more.

And the best line up of arcade games too......

Streets of rage 2
Duke nukem 3D
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Ultimate mortal kombat 3
Soul calibur
Doom
Ikaruga
REZ HD
Castle crashers and many many more

360 is now my 3rd fave console of all time....... and the Sega megadrives position at number 2 is under serious threat (Dreamcast still rules the roost, but 360 is creeping up on it)

So there you have it, simply put...... I love "The Box"

It has great games.

i'm no fan boy, i'm just a fan because there are more games on 360 that i like for example comand and conquer 3 and kanes wrath and forza2.

*Great controller
*Achievements
*Online is fun as hell, worth the money
*Exclusives

-Forza (one of the best racing games made...ever!)
-Gears Series
-Ninja Gaiden
-Fable
-Halo

*Acrade Games

-Duke Nukem 3D, Castlevania: SOTN (how can you hate being given these classic games??)
-Braid

Around the Network

The one thing that makes the 360 my favorite of the 3 consoles this gen is because of XBOX LIVE. Worth every penny I pay for it...

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Gears of War restored my love for gaming. nuff said.

I'm going to throw Castle Crashers into my list.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Does anybody know if they are making a lost odyssey 2?

it does what it does best, being a great gaming console.