By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It looks like either Fallout 3, GTA 4, Gears 2 or MGS4..........

Will win GOTY 2008. Jack Black hosts this sunday to see who wins GOTY 2008.

Here is the previews and look back at the year. You have to click HD, it wont run in SD.

Around the Network

It's a split between Fallout 3 and GTA4 here... both astonishing titles but completely in their own leagues... it's a toughie!

Come on Snake!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Would be nice if an outsider wins, like lbp, valkyria chronicles or another game...

I was really disappointed that Mass Effect was not there.

For me it is easily my second fave game this year. People have seemed to forgotten that Mass Effect is a 2008 game. Deserves it's place as a nominee. Certainly in my opinion over some games there. It was the best storytelling game yet. It's story was amazing, and the cutscenes were awesome.

The 2nd quite possibly could be the highest scoring game this gen as well as best looking.

Edit: Forget my post. Mass Effect was Nov 2007. What the hell was I smoking?

Around the Network

It would be a travesty if GTA4 or Gears 2 won. Both were disappointments compared to GTA:SA and Gears 1. Haven't played Fallout 3, can't comment. For me its between MGS4 and LBP.

You can do it Snake

Do they account for handheld games too? Also lol at totally ignoring the wii. -_-

I haven't played Fallout 3 yet but GTA 4 and Gears 2 are not GOTY worthy. It should be MGS 4.

go marcus!