By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Homes good stop puttin it down

MrBubbles said:
DeadNotSleeping said:
I don't think that anyone really is in a good position to put down Home. It's not like the other consoles offer something equivalent yet better and Home happens to be free. If you like it--great! If not, then stick to what you've got if that works for you.

so if wii gets a picture of goat testicles on every loading screen....no one should say anything about it because the other systems dont have it so they should be happy with them?

I wasn't aware goat testicles are trying to expand social gaming and aren't offensive... (poor comparison easily negated)

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
DeadNotSleeping said:
I don't think that anyone really is in a good position to put down Home. It's not like the other consoles offer something equivalent yet better and Home happens to be free. If you like it--great! If not, then stick to what you've got if that works for you.

so if wii gets a picture of goat testicles on every loading screen....no one should say anything about it because the other systems dont have it so they should be happy with them?

WTF! This is a horrilbe analogy. Home is not mandatory, you never have to use it. It's a free application for those who want it. Forcing someone to look at animal sex organs is not even.......you know what I won't bother. lol

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Gearbox said:

Theres one main reason why i am and will be using home, to see games.. every game will get its own area where u can look at pics watch videos etc etc. the psn doesnt really let u have any idea as to what the game looks like or is about. all they have on the psn is a lil icon... its a cash cow and sony is going to rake into.

You mean you can watch screens and videos and all that stuff..... kinda like we do on the interwebz, without having to put up with screamers, downloads, connection problems (unless you ritnernet is funky)?

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

DeadNotSleeping said: I don't think that anyone really is in a good position to put down Home. It's not like the other consoles offer something equivalent yet better and Home happens to be free. If you like it--great! If not, then stick to what you've got if that works for you.

MrBubbles said:so if wii gets a picture of goat testicles on every loading screen....no one should say anything about it because the other systems dont have it so they should be happy with them?

I'd really appreciate it if your comments could flirt with rudimentary lucidity.

Necromunda said:
The Red Bull space coming out next week... WHICH WILL BE FREE !!! Is absolutely AMAZING... most wouldn't have guessed a space of this size and magnitude... and including the Air Challenge game ALL FOR FREE would of happened... but its going to happen next week... I for one am looking forward to the influx of content HOME will bring over the next few months...

I can't wait to WAIT IN LINE for an hour just to play this minigame once.  YAY!!!!