By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA and Konami to announce major IP for wii for 2009

11ht11 said:
youre the noob around here lol

no u! rofl!

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
11ht11 said:

no u! rofl!

lol jk jk

11ht11 said:
noname2200 said:
11ht11 said:

no u! rofl!

lolerskates no hotlinking 11ht11 pwned! :p

I want my dignity back...

noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob
noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob
noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob

X infinity

11ht11 said:
what was the point of that 2001 article?

Damage control.

Surprising considering how much of it in here is insisting that this won't amount to much. 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
zleep said:
Legend: Probably, it's a matter of time until these companies release good games on the Wii. Specially Konami but I believe they are coming anyways. They just made a safe guess or they really know something. At least the Ubisoft game was true.

ElebitsDewy's AdventurePro Evolution SoccerMarblemaniaMLB Power Pros / 2008Castlevania Judgment

Why this games are always forgotten?

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Doesn't konami own Hudson?

Sooooo yay Deca Sporta 2!!!

Also my favorite IGN rumor was Teh MEGATON!!!! In what was it 02? i think that is when toon link got dropped on us... lol. Best meltdown EVAR!! Even better than the Wiimusic one. You see this year we were pissed becuase there was no zelda... then we were pissed because well... Let just say we were expecting something different... lol... I was an Ign insider back then too...

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Soma said:
zleep said:
Legend: Probably, it's a matter of time until these companies release good games on the Wii. Specially Konami but I believe they are coming anyways. They just made a safe guess or they really know something. At least the Ubisoft game was true.

ElebitsDewy's AdventurePro Evolution SoccerMarblemaniaMLB Power Pros / 2008Castlevania Judgment

I think Target Terror put a sour taste in everyone's mouth........

izaaz101 said:
Soma said:
zleep said:

I think Target Terror put a sour taste in everyone's mouth........

What? I thought that was the best (and worst) game of 2008!

Seriously, Konami has given very good support to the Wii, not AAA titles, but really good games, not like other third parties.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

bigjon said:
Doesn't konami own Hudson?

Sooooo yay Deca Sporta 2!!!

Also my favorite IGN rumor was Teh MEGATON!!!! In what was it 02? i think that is when toon link got dropped on us... lol. Best meltdown EVAR!! Even better than the Wiimusic one. You see this year we were pissed becuase there was no zelda... then we were pissed because well... Let just say we were expecting something different... lol... I was an Ign insider back then too...

I was on IGN's forums when the trailer dropped. I like a good meltdown or two but even the meltdowns over Wind Waker pissed me off. The initial meldowns lasted for hours. There weren't enough mods to keep everyone under control. You'd refresh the page and the entire first page of the forum was covered in entirely new threads whining about the art style.

Nothing else compares. Not FF13 going multiplat, not DQ9 on DS, not Twilight Princess 8.8...nothing. The only thing I think can reach that level of melting down is Kingdom Hearts III for the Wii. When that announcement happens, get ready for these forums (and many others) to transform into a cesspool.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"