By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BEST GAMECUBE GAMES

I HAVE RECENETLY FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON HAD THE URGE TO BY A GAMECUBE AND A LOAD OF GAMECUBE GAMES.

FIRSTLY I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET THE GAMECUBE FOR A REASONABLE PRICE E.G. 10-20 POUNDS AND SECONDLY I DONT KNOW WHAT GAMES TO GET ON IT APART FROM MARIO KART, SUNSHINE AND SUPERSMASH BROS. (PLEASE DONT SUGGEST TO GET A WII IM ON A BUDGET BECAUSE THE PS3 AND GAMES FOR IT STUNG ME BACK A FEW BOB)

is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow ?

Around the Network

Paper Mario: the Thousand-Year Door

Killer 7, if you like (kinda) on-rails shooting

Eternal Darkness

and many others :P

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Metroid Prime.
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.

Do you have a Wii? If so, you won't need to buy a Gamcube. Just get a GC controller and play the games for the Cube and play them on you Wii.

I recommend the Resident Evil Remake,the Metroid Games.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Definitely get Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Also try Tales of Symphonia, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Skies of Arcadia and Luigi's Mansion.

Around the Network

Eternal Darkness
Resident Evil (remake)
Metroid Prime Echoes
Tales of Symphonia
Zelda Wind Waker

If you're not getting a Wii and you don't already have it on PS2, Resident Evil 4 is required playing.

Also, Animal Crossing (if you don't have Wild World), Mario Sunshine, the Pimins the Rogue Squadrons, the Zeldas, and you can't go wrong with Melee.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
XGamer0611 said:
Do you have a Wii? If so, you won't need to buy a Gamcube. Just get a GC controller and play the games for the Cube and play them on you Wii.

I recommend the Resident Evil Remake,the Metroid Games.

no i dont have a wii i have just a ps3 at the moment and want a game cube

is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow ?

Pikmin 2 is one of the most amazing games ever. GET IT ASAP.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Good choice. Some seem to disagree, but IMO the GameCube is one of the finest consoles ever made.

Some recommendations:
-Resident Evil 4 (!!)
-The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
-The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (and there's also a limited edition which comes with Ocarina of Time Master Quest, definitely worth it)
-Resident Evil REmake
-Eternal Darkness
-F-Zero GX
-Starfox Adventures
-Timesplitters: Future Perfect
-Tales of Symphonia
-Super Mario Sunshine
-Super Smash Bros. Melee
-Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

I drink your milkshake.