By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ZOMG I totally got my PS3 today!

Don't listen to MM he's a bitching fanboy who isn't allowed on my friends list and is mad about it!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
Ah, I breezed through the OP and didn't see it.

I didn't see it.

So I take it you didn't see it?  :P

And don't add him!  It's a trap!

It's a trap?!

And why are you awake? It's almost 3 AM! Did you finish exams yet>

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
Ah, I breezed through the OP and didn't see it.

I didn't see it.

So I take it you didn't see it?  :P

And don't add him!  It's a trap!

It's a trap?!

And why are you awake? It's almost 3 AM! Did you finish exams yet>

My last ones were this morning! :D

Aced my sight singing and piano exams.  Not sure how I did on the written musicianship, but I'm sur eit was no lower than a B.  ^_^

Edit:

And why are you awake!? It's almost 3 AM! >=(

Why are you both awake! And spamming my thread no less!!!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

So far my PS3 has been very fun, probably what I'm getting next is MGS4, then it's going to be probably Naruto UNS cause that game is simply beautiful for an anime fan like myself.

Around the Network

No.

Next you need to get "UNCHARTED BABY!".

You owe it to yourself to own that game. And obviously MGS4.

I still have to buy VC.

And I just lost my phone, so the money I was going to use to buy VC is being used to call in my insurance. >_>

50 bucks? Price drop confirmed?

Ok I lied I got Naruto UNS before MGS4 but that was because we had a limited edition in and I got 25% off when the price was already set to be = to the normal edition and my friend from work convinced me to just let my folks buy MGS4 and the rest of my list for me for Christmas @_@