By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My experience with the Home Beta (an essay and a half, sorry guys :D )

LOL I didn't even think about doing that :D

I just can't wait till more character costumes come along. It's going to be an all new wave of awesome :D I'm going to put together the dumbest crap and it'll be awesome XD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
out of curiosity...you are truly the age listed in your profile?

I must be just as curious.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

LOL yes, I am the age listed in my profile :P I think it was just a stab from them to judge my maturity level. Which is funny because they were both in a topic that dealt with home, and neither one of them posted anything constructive ^_^ So if so, I'll just use them as the poster child of what a more mature being should consist of :P Or not because that sounds terribly uninteresting.

Anyways! I forgot you could even make additional avatars xD I'm so going to have to get on that :P

ChronotriggerJM said:
LOL yes, I am the age listed in my profile :P I think it was just a stab from them to judge my maturity level. Which is funny because they were both in a topic that dealt with home, and neither one of them posted anything constructive ^_^ So if so, I'll just use them as the poster child of what a more mature being should consist of :P Or not because that sounds terribly uninteresting.

Anyways! I forgot you could even make additional avatars xD I'm so going to have to get on that :P

Don't worry about them.

Nothing wrong with talking on a level half your age. I do it all the time!

I can act like the most immature 24 year old.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Sounds great...conflicts with twesterms review though, but whatever

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Sounds great...conflicts with twesterms review though, but whatever

Who needs his review?

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

LOL it's not even talking like an immature person. I'm simply excited ^_^ My English was acceptable, the point was clear, I just happen to have more personality and enthusiasm in my speech habits :P I put faces everywhere to accentuate the conversation or tone's I'm trying to express. But however! I can act like the standard "mature" person. It's just far more drab and lifeless, and that to me is unacceptable~

@Colonel, the opinions on home are always going to vary. Many people enter it for the wrong reasons, and because of that alone, your going to be met with surprising differences in opinions :P

ChronotriggerJM said:
LOL it's not even talking like an immature person. I'm simply excited ^_^ My English was acceptable, the point was clear, I just happen to have more personality and enthusiasm in my speech habits :P I put faces everywhere to accentuate the conversation or tone's I'm trying to express. But however! I can act like the standard "mature" person. It's just far more drab and lifeless, and that to me is unacceptable~

@Colonel, the opinions on home are always going to vary. Many people enter it for the wrong reasons, and because of that alone, your going to be met with surprising differences in opinions :P

"Normal" people are so damn boring.

Overly excited, wild, random people are sooooooooo much better!

I hate "normal". Damn sheep.

Currently playing:

ChronotriggerJM said:

i didnt ask because of how you wrote it, btw.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

@Mr.Bubbles

Well I'm not really going to take to heart any form of belittling on your part :P And as I mentioned previously, if it was a stab at immaturity, well I think that act in itself is a sign of such. Do you have any comments on home? :P