By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My experience with the Home Beta (an essay and a half, sorry guys :D )

I think the best part of it all though, is if someone is just different or weird, you can talk to them about it :D Like I mentioned the guy in the Echo suit xD Entirely too badass :P

And the game rooms is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. I think devs are going to be able to do some AMAZING things with them :)

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

I suppose I"ll give it another shot. :/

For me, dancing is the best part. It has the same whacky charm as LBP.

It's all about the game.

@Making Music, YUS. GO GET THE ECHOCHROME STUFF!!! Believe me, awesomeness +5000000 at least. And talk to EVERYONE @_@

@Lilwing, I agree LOL Dancing just can't get old :P It looks so silly xD

I was mocked by my friends for having a female avatar. Is it so wrong to want to create a cute female to stare at for the hours I'm in home instead of being forced to check out my male avatar's ass all the time?

Around the Network

Nice writeup Chrono. I haven't had much interest in Home but you've convinced me to give it a try this weekend. At least it's free if I don't like it.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Not at all dogs, just home was more of a representation of me :P As opposed to an MMO where your not going to get accuracy :P

Dogs Rule said:
I was mocked by my friends for having a female avatar. Is it so wrong to want to create a cute female to stare at for the hours I'm in home instead of being forced to check out my male avatar's ass all the time?

It's the height of wrongness Dogs!

Because nerds you see, will look at you and begin to wonder if you're really a girl.

*Then they begin to edge closer...*

Then bam! before you know it, hundreds of them sending you friend invites and PM's.

Then, even after you tell them your actually a dude....some of them still pretend your not... *shudders*

Dogs Rule said:

It's pretty funny to see their reaction when you switch from your hot girl avatar to your old fat guy avatar in mid-conversation.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Dogs Rule said:

It's pretty funny to see their reaction when you switch from your hot girl avatar to your old fat guy avatar in mid-conversation.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.