By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Looking back at 2008 and forward to 2009 IGN Wii feature

One_touch_KO said:
Megaton from EA: Ninja Reflex 2 xD
Megaton from Konami: Metal Gear Novel Party
Megaton from Capcom: Monster Hunter 3 port for PSP

--> I don't trust any of this companies anymore.

Ninja reflex flopped BADLY, I think EA wont do another Ninja reflex ever again. You can download it on steam though...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Double post...

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

You missed the best part:

There are also the still-secret Wii games by Nintendo. A rumored reboot to the Kid Icarus series, courtesy Factor 5, is expected to be made official early next year. An epic new project from Retro Studios will likely show at the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2009. And we would be shocked if the Big N did not also divulge more details on Pikmin 3, as well as the next Mario (Super Mario Galaxy 2, likely) and Zelda games, both confirmed to be in development by Shigeru Miyamoto.

Kid Icarus >_> YEAH, SURE... Definitely it will be released next year.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Not to be "Captain Bringdown" but come on, this is IGN

We know 09 is going to be great, but i for one refuse to have my head filled with unreasonable hopes, if only to not be so savagely let down by E3 this year as i was last year. I still declare that Retro Studios is doing F-Zero (since it works along a similar vein to Metroid in a core-oriented sci-fi sorta deal, despite the vast difference in genre), that Super Mario Galaxy 2 will be another tease like Mario 128 that gets dragged off into next generation, and that Fall 2009 is a bit too early for the next Zelda. I contend that Kid Icarus does not exist

Now, if that mystery title from Capcom is that new Megaman game that legend has told of, that would be pretty awesome.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
puffy said:

Wii owners can look forward to some exciting announcements from third-parties like Electronic Arts, Konami and Ubisoft.

vdoesntforgive said:
puffy said:

Wii owners can look forward to some exciting announcements from third-parties like Electronic Arts, Konami and Ubisoft.

To tell the truth i do not care what system ZOE comes out on, i just need one out this gen and soon

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

BornFirst. said:

To tell the truth i do not care what system ZOE comes out on, i just need one out this gen and soon

You talk a lot of sense.

The only game Capcom can release to make me flip is a old school Breath Of Fire game.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Gimme a Gargoyle's Quest game and I'll flit all right.