By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why I think the next wii won't be successful until 2015

because then once its true I can laugh and do my I told you so dance...

btw I will be right because the worlds gonna end on 2012 anyways so noone will buy their console.

Predictions.

1. Wii will never reach 50% market share.

2. Kz2 will sell 1.3 first week 3.5 LT.
Sales predictions for 09.

Wii - 69 - 72
PS3 - 32 - 34
X360 - 39 - 41

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:

I think we can all agree that casual gamers buy the wii right?

And we can all agree that casual gamers don't want to spend a lot of money on video games right?

So why would they buy another console so quickely?

They don't care for graphics and they are happy with the first wii.

I think they will mostly wait for a price drop for the wii2 before it will take off in sales...

Just a thought, what do you think?

Angel_DwK said:
because then once its true I can laugh and do my I told you so dance...

btw I will be right because the worlds gonna end on 2012 anyways so noone will buy their console.

You believe in the Mayan calender then? Let me guess. You also stockpiled your house with canned goods waiting for the Y2K bug to hit.   

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

ughh.. there should really be a sarcasm button right next to reply..

Predictions.

Wii - 69 - 72
PS3 - 32 - 34
X360 - 39 - 41

Angel_DwK said:
ughh.. there should really be a sarcasm button right next to reply..

But that wasn't sarcasm. That was honesty. The Mayans were smart but I'm not about to drink myself into a coma until 2012 waiting for the world to end.  Oh, and if you meant that were being sarcastic then you need to get better at it. 

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Wait.. did you just tell me I wasn't being sarcastic?

wow... just wow.. and I was being sarcastic about the mayan part... the world isnt going to in 2012...

Predictions.

Wii - 69 - 72
PS3 - 32 - 34
X360 - 39 - 41

Angel_DwK said:

wow... just wow.. and I was being sarcastic about the mayan part... the world isnt going to in 2012...

No. I said that you aren't good at it. :p The world is going to end in 2012. We're all doomed.

N6 not Wii 2 unless you know something we don't.

And it's all about brand. As long as you don't kill that brand then you should be fine. Meaning as long as Ninty doesn't make it $600, put out a hanheld that hurts the brand, and show a lack of focus on all of the market then they should be fine. And of course not release too much later than the competition.

"But that wasn't sarcasm. That was honesty."

that isn't saying someone is bad at sarcasm.. that's telling them their not being sarcastic...

seriously idk but that irritated me..

that's like telling someone who doesn't believe in god that they do but just don't know it yet...

Predictions.

Wii - 69 - 72
PS3 - 32 - 34
X360 - 39 - 41

Angel_DwK said:

Your Sarcasm detector is broken.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||