By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why I think the next wii won't be successful until 2015

No it'll catch on quick.
After the Wii most people will still wanna try to the new NINTENDO product because they gave them the Wii. It wont be as popular as the Wii but hell it'll do damn fine when it is released.

Around the Network
~flame said:
amp316 said:
~flame said:
if they bundle hello kitty games and Wii dance party games with the Wii2 then they have a winner right there!

Who's this guy?

rick astley!

You wish.  Rick Astley got more in the 80's than you will in your entire life.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

@OP - Well, it all depends on what Nintendo does to bring in the customers. With their Blue Ocean strategy paying off well, Nintendo is likely going to focus on some new way to lure gamers in. They just don't upgrade the GPU, CPU and memory. I'm sure they will go far beyond just making a HD version of the Wii. Its Nintendo, so its hard to fathom what direction they're going to take. Whatever it is, their marketing team and R&D team is just damn impressive, I'm sure they'll find a way to carry the crowd over.

Head Tracking

lol

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

It happened to Sony.

Same with Nintendo.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Thread starter, you have improved. For once you haven't misspelled "come" in your original post. Sure, you didn't use the word at all, but still. You are showing definitely an upward trend.

Thank you, the reason im doing this is because the mods are walking up and down my ass lately...

toastboy44562 said:
RolStoppable said:
Thread starter, you have improved. For once you haven't misspelled "come" in your original post. Sure, you didn't use the word at all, but still. You are showing definitely an upward trend.

Thank you, the reason im doing this is because the mods are walking up and down my ass lately...

Then don't stick it out so much, just a tip!

When will people stop predicting based on feelings? I wonder...

For the most likely scenario as to what will happen next, please go back 20 years in the market cycle, and then move forward an appropriate number of years to match your estimation. Warning: end results will have discrepancies, as the 40-year variant of a cycle runs at an extreme opposite to the previous 20-year portion of the cycle in certain regards; however, the similarity is still there.

This message has been brought to you by the Society for Promoting Understanding of Cyclical Behavior.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Sure...

amp316 said:
~flame said:
if they bundle hello kitty games and Wii dance party games with the Wii2 then they have a winner right there!

Who's this guy?

Well his name is ~flame, so I don't have much hope for constructive posts from him...

Signature goes here!