By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why dont you put Homebrew Channel on your Wii?

I use it for region free, and some homebrew games/applications.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:
Fatal Frame 4 is going to be released on February 6th in Europe.

And in North America on!....on!....

on.....

And people called trestres a whiner when he said that Nintendo will only release two Wii games in America in 2009. He was right all along. I demand justice!

Which reminds me. Who gets to determine your avatar and sig for a month come July, when trestres is proven as the next Nostradamus?

I nominate psrock, just for the lulz.

noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:
Fatal Frame 4 is going to be released on February 6th in Europe.

And in North America on!....on!....

on.....

NOW! With HBC of course.;P

But I don't speak a lick of Japanese (assuming "Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto" doesn't count).

I never import games and have no wish to, I can't read japenese and don't like having to have a walkthrough next to me to tell me what characters are saying. I don't mind waiting for American releases. Also, I DL shows and stuff on my computer if I need to watch them away from the tv. So, I don't see a reason to get it.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Around the Network

Homebrew Channel is partly responsible for Mario Kart hackers. That is enough for me not to get it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

noname2200 said:
But I don't speak a lick of Japanese (assuming "Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto" doesn't count).

Yea bus still.XD

Im just messing with you. Though with HBC your release date is EU release date.;P

@Aiemond
Theres other things you can do too. I just mentioned my reasons. Dont understand why you wouldnt wanna import early games though. I also cant read Japanese doesnt stop me from playing them.

amp316 said:
Homebrew Channel is partly responsible for Mario Kart hackers. That is enough for me not to get it.

Then it needs to brick more wiis! I hate cheaters in MK.

KylieDog said:
Too much effort/annoyance for too little gain.

Fair enough. But this takes almost NO effort.....

Valkyria00 said:
noname2200 said:

Yea bus still.XD

Im just messing with you. Though with HBC your release date is EU release date.;P

@Aiemond
Theres other things you can do too. I just mentioned my reasons. Dont understand why you wouldnt wanna import early games though. I also cant read Japanese doesnt stop me from playing them.

Because I don't find it fun having to look up/print out a walkthrough to see what the characters are saying. With fighting games, I can understand, but with RPGs, I could not do it. I waited for mother 3 to get translated before I played it, and I am a BIIIG Mother fan.