By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA building up for strong 2009, happy with performance on Nintendo system

@ Fumanchu

knowing sega, they would screw it up just like golden axe.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Sega is a king of 3rd party support on the Wii and i hope this continues, and they will bring more quality games to the system that appreciate those titles.

wfz said:
__XBrawlX__ said:
Sega is really trying hard to give us a ton of good/great/excellent games in a very small time frame.... I've never even bought a Sega game before... But next year I plan on buying a few! :)

Are you trying to tell me that you've never played the old Sonic games on the Genesis? That makes me sad. =(

Good news for Sega, I'm glad to see they're doing well! I can't wait to get The Conduit (even though they're not actually developing it) and Sonic & the Black Knight next year. I'm still definitely looking into Madworld, but I'm not sold on it yet.

What other Sega games are coming out next year?

I've played the arcade versions of Sonic.... And the Genisis version... at some point and time.... :) I just never owned them... I was always a Nintendo guy! :)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
RolStoppable said:
~flame said:
good article man, also off topic does anyone here have sonic unleashed , and is it any good?

I own it on Wii and it's good, although there is too much emphasis on the Werehog.

Agreed, but once you beat the game, you can just go back and play the day stages all you want, which is great. I actually thought the game got a lot better once I beat it, since I don't have to worry about the Werehog stuff anymore.

XBrawlX, did you play Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles? That was Sonic's shining moment, imo.

wfz said:
Legend11 said:
WiiStation360 said:
Wait, aren't all 3rd parties supposed to blame Nintendo for their games not selling well?

Well if all third parties got to use Nintendo's main mascot to help their average game have incredible sales then they wouldn't be complaining either.  It'll be interesting to see what happens with all their other IPs.  My prediction is that they won't even come close to Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games' sales.

Did you miss the part where S&tSR has almost sold 2 million so far, or are you just trying to be a troll?

The sales don't have to turn up numbers like Mario & Sonic, that's not even the point. The point is they're very profitable and Sega is happy with the sales.

Trying? Are you serious?

Around the Network

I've been saying this for a while. SEGA has been the leader of 3rd party development on Wii

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

wfz said:
RolStoppable said:
~flame said:
good article man, also off topic does anyone here have sonic unleashed , and is it any good?

I own it on Wii and it's good, although there is too much emphasis on the Werehog.

Agreed, but once you beat the game, you can just go back and play the day stages all you want, which is great. I actually thought the game got a lot better once I beat it, since I don't have to worry about the Werehog stuff anymore.

XBrawlX, did you play Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles? That was Sonic's shining moment, imo.

Sorry... No... I've played most of Sonic 1 and parts of 2 but not three or knuckles....

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Mr Khan said:

I've been saying this for a while. SEGA has been the leader of 3rd party development on Wii

lol kinda weird when you put it that way! once rivals now BFF's.

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Good to hear they are doing well.

4 ≈ One

I hope MadWorld and The Conduit do well. MadWorld is done by proven developers at making, uh... great games that flop

Anyway, can we see some old franchises, Sega? Chu Chu Rocket, Phantasy Star, Skies of Arcadia, Shenmue, and (especially) Jet Grind Radio, please. Tagging with the IR pointer would be perfect...