By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft: HOME is old tech, and doesnt touch XBL

RolStoppable said:
Well, I am sure most Home users will eventually realize this and graduate to a 360 and Xbox Live. Someday everyone will graduate to the 360, especially Wii owners once they have turned twelve years old.

this is coming from someone that not only has never tried home, but also doesn't own a PS3 and probability never even touched a ps3 controller. your opinion is just a biased 360 fanboy defense because you don't have Home on 360 and never will because its made by sony

im am sure one day 360 fanboys as dumb as you will grow up and relieze MS even though it has their share of games (which i admit i enjoy), they just wish they were like sony.

Around the Network
FPSrules said:
RolStoppable said:
Well, I am sure most Home users will eventually realize this and graduate to a 360 and Xbox Live. Someday everyone will graduate to the 360, especially Wii owners once they have turned twelve years old.

this is coming from someone that not only has never tried home, but also doesn't own a PS3 and probability never even touched a ps3 controller. your opinion is just a biased 360 fanboy defense because you don't have Home on 360 and never will because its made by sony

im am sure one day 360 fanboys as dumb as you will grow up and relieze MS even though it has their share of games (which i admit i enjoy), they just wish they were like sony.

He's joking man

Wow I just noticed microsoft has done everything sony did to the ps2 to make the 360 successful, it makes sense to me now 0-0

People are getting a 360 because they think thats were the ps2 experience went, because microsoft has adopted it.

mM
leo-j said:
Wow I just noticed microsoft has done everything sony did to the ps2 to make the 360 successful, it makes sense to me now 0-0

People are getting a 360 because they think thats were the ps2 experience went, because microsoft has adopted it.

They've done a pretty good job of shifting people's mind into their direction from the PS2... they use the Art of War stratigy it seems... Sony seemed to have forgotten it after their successes

leo-j said:

yeah i think they are def trying to get that image across in Japan and somewhat in Europe.  THe thing is they are kind of right.  Last gen i owned just a ps2 and not an xbox.  The 360 does feel very much like an evolved ps2 at least in the games department.  Not so much in the looks and dashboard department but yes in the games area

Around the Network

@leo-j

They seem to have adopted Sony's earlier arrogance as well.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

well that's because home is from 2005.... or 2006.

Basically second life with psn functionality. Why would anybody use it when they could..... wait ps3 doesn't have that... nevermind.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

yeah it may be old tech since the pc games sims and second life and others were out first but it's not old tech for consoles sure the wii was 1st with there creating avatars and such and now MS with there new EX i haven't had any hands on time with either wii's or 360 social network

But 4 this MS guy to say there is a huge gap in the quality of Home when compared to Microsoft's Live is pretty funny considering 360 avatars don't even have nostrils i mean how do they even breath?

but wen it comes down to the true gamer like Cueil said Home is pointless if you just want to play games but that doesn't mean there a huge gap between Home and Ms live EX

Play Me

@Strategy King

When they could what?

mM

lol at microsoft

Check out my game about moles ^