By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft: HOME is old tech, and doesnt touch XBL

Lol at Greenburg, what a douche

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Whats a singer user id?

haha yeah I caught it to late :p

Daddo Splat said:
leoj it cost $ for live psn free lives party chat and online game play with friends is smoother

No its not, live doesnt have dedicated servers.. if anything its a smoother experience on the PSN. Just because you have to pay for XBL and not PSN, doesnt mean XBL is automatically better..

mM
leo-j said:
Cueil said:

How about invites... and a singer user id... not to metion regular updates to XBLA and a increadibly fast growing community games section... in the end you get what you pay for... and when you pay you have the right to complain and get free shit... like Undertow

Cross game invites no

Yes Single user ID

Yes regular updates to the PS store

Yes Fast growing community games section

wtf at last "feature"???

you can now buy community games... games that people like us made with XNA

Oh I see, thats a nice feature, but doesnt little big planet do the same thing for free?

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
Oh I see, thats a nice feature, but doesnt little big planet do the same thing for free?

Sorry leo, but no. Just no.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

@microsoft - sounds like sour grapes.

@Daddo Splat - how does one look bored through an avatar?

@anyone else - i don't know what nxe has to do with home. aren't they two completely different things trying to achieve different goals?

i have all the current gen systems and i don't play online very much, so i don't know if this is possible on both consoles, but i think it's pretty cool that on the xb360 you can receive game invites from friends, have live voice chat and download games onto the hdd (long sentence!).

i play with my ps3 more, but if i'm going online there's been enough propaganda that i'm going to use my xbox for it. have i been lied to this entire time!

home doesn't interest me that much because i'd rather just load into a game, but if you can do all the game invites and stuff from there, i guess it's a step in the right direction.

"HOME is nothing interesting, I work for MS and I can assure you that SONY is using old tech. Soon both Wii and PS3 owners will upgrade to XBOX 360......."

Tell me where I went wrong in that statement... I'll even highlight it in RED for you just incase you miss it.....

4 ≈ One

leo-j said:

No... these are games made with C# programming tools... LBP is a game that also has a robust level designer... it's not like you can take LBP and them make a FPS or a 3D Action RPG

This guy is an idiot. His opinions are of no value to anyone but himself.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~