By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft: HOME is old tech, and doesnt touch XBL

Old tech? I wonder why the NXE is in existence then....and even still, it's just a ripoff of Miis, so just because they're using 2006 tech in 2008 as opposed to 2005, XBL is so much better?

Aaron Greenberg should go die. The last time I listened to this man was in March of this year, and I promised myself I would never comment on anything related to him ever again because he personifies idiocy...but this is just crazy

Around the Network

Poor home...getting slammed so harshly!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

360 hardware is old tech, PS3 hardware is new tech, that is the truth as many failed 360's have proven (including mine)

^ I love to see comments like these when it doesn't even make sense with the topic. ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Home is old tech...but a DIRECT copy of something Nintendo has done for two years isn't.

MS makes me wana burn my PCs.

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
^ I love to see comments like these when it doesn't even make sense with the topic. ;)

I makes sense with the topic when Mr. Greenberg wants to bring up the issue of "old tech"

BMaker11 said:
SHMUPGurus said:

I makes sense with the topic when Mr. Greenberg wants to bring up the issue of "old tech"

No, the problem is that he's trying to bring hardware "facts" in a topic about Home and NXE, both softwares.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

You gotta give it to Sony tho, Home is probably their most brilliant creation this generation for the PS3. Regardless of how outdated it may be or whatnot, Home is the perfert world for losers that can't socially interact with people in real life. I mean, Second Life was a hit after all. I expect Home to bring thousands of losers into their service!

What are you looking at, nerd?
StanGable said:
You gotta give it to Sony tho, Home is probably their most brilliant creation this generation for the PS3. Regardless of how outdated it may be or whatnot, Home is the perfert world for losers that can't socially interact with people in real life. I mean, Second Life was a hit after all. I expect Home to bring thousands of losers into their service!

You are such a troll

mM

"I think we have seen people are willing to pay for the premium experience"-

So XBL is the "premium experience" even though it has less dedicated servers than PSN, a free service. I'm sure plenty of PS3 owners will enjoy the optional addition of Home to their free online service. I'll probably stop paying for Live soon, it's more of a rip off than ever.