By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - who are Wii owners gunna whine about next?

Half-way serious answer? The lack of storage space. Very annoying. No bueno.

And the SD card method? That takes, like, thirty seconds to transfer stuff. My time is far too valuable to waste like that!

(Which is why I play videogames...?)

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:
Let's whine about global warming!

Doesn't exist?

Have you heard of Al Gore's sequel to his movie?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Generally the Wii owners have been content with the level of 3rd party support throughout 2008, it was the Sony and MS fanboys that 'complained' about lack of 3rd party support

i am gonna whine about Data Design Interactive of course, where is my ninjabread man sequel?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
i am gonna whine about Data Design Interactive of course, where is my ninjabread man sequel?

Um...

Around the Network

It seems tome that mostof the whining has come from the non-Wii players who can't understand how a console with "no" games on it can be so successful. "Core" Wi: owners like me one a little frustrated by the lack of games this holiday, but with Fatal Frame 4, the Conduit, Mao World, Cold Mountain and likely more doe in 2009, we know patience will reward us.

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
Cougarman said:

Um...

You misunderstood him. He's upset that it hasn't been released yet, he is a big fan of the first game.

What he has to understand, is that quality takes time...

Am I doing it right?

Zucas said:
I never thought it was Wii owners whining. Well not true Wii owners that actually do buy and play a lot of games. I thought the only people whining where the people that play one game and say the console sucks haha. Oh well I suppose.

Agreed. Most of the people who complain are the types who say things like: "My Wii's been collecting dust since [insert Nintendo developed game here]. My [insert HD console here] gets all the playtime." Those people have always complained and will continue to complain.

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
Cougarman said:

Um...

You misunderstood him. He's upset that it hasn't been released yet, he is a big fan of the first game.

What he has to understand, is that quality takes time...

I doubt that he will accept this excuse, seeing that EA pumps out yearly sequels without problems. If a third rate publisher like EA can regularly deliver quality, Data Design Interactive should be held to a higher standard, considering that they are among the elite of game developers. I would go as far as to compare them with Treasure.

i think you are right, they probably want to take their time to make sure the game is of high quality, the waiting is painful but i believe in Data Design Interactive, besides we cant have quality like ninjabread man every year, it is better if they release it once every 20 years, the anticipation will probably kill me, but it will be worth the 20 year wait :)

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Oyvoyvoyv said:
RCTjunkie said:
Let's whine about global warming!

Want to hear something interesting?

In the 1500s, the townhall of Oslo was lying by the water. The water actually splashed up when it was high.

Today, that building still stands (isn't town hall though), and guess what? It is at least 3 meters above the current water heigth.

Oslo is by Oslofjorden, which is connected to the Atlantic Ocean.

So the water is definately lower than it was 500 years ago.

Human made? Meh, I doubt it.  Remember the Ozon layer? We were doomed by 2009/10...? Fixed itself.

Oslo is affected by a process known as 'isostatic rebound'.  It's current position three metres higher cannot be used as anecdotal evident that global warming doesn't exist.  Think of the earth's crust as 'floating' on the molten inner section.  During the last ice age, the weight of all that extra ice partially sunk the crust.  While the ice melted the long ago, the land masses previously held down by the extra weight are still 'rebounding'.

/derailed

Please don't Trestres me.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe