By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The November NPD Thread (USA data for 4 weeks ending Nov 29 in 6 hours)

GAF = Gays Associate Federation.

JK :)

Around the Network
KatinJin said:
I've seen it break down this early, but it has been awhile.

Yep.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Khuutra said:
damndl0ser said:
Ok, I know I am new so you can poke me over this. What website is GAF? Is it like Vgchartz.com?

NeoGAF is pretty much the biggest and most active video game forums on the internet (to my knowledge). They get a lot of insider info linked there.

Also they dislike VGChartz with a fiery passion.

That's because VGchartz could of been part of GAF.  But they turned it down... and now are a bit jealous over how that's turned out and that they could of had their own tracker rather then having to cling to leaks from a tracker.

dolemit3 said:
damndl0ser said:
Ok, I know I am new so you can poke me over this. What website is GAF? Is it like Vgchartz.com?

Don't go there, you won't last a single day.

I can normally get along anywhere, however I do not have time for another forum.  Thanks for the info guys.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

amirnetz said:
WiiStation360 said:
I will be curious to see Sony's spin on sales. I bet they do not have a NPD press release this month.

Of course they do. The "Playstation Family" you know...

The playstation family isn't what it once was now that PS2 sales are finally dying down. The playstation family together won't equal half of Wii sales.

Around the Network

okay... should be up every minute. tensed situation

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Is there any other source for NPD numbers? I don't think Neogaf come back.

Hmmm who will be the first to put up the numbers..

Former something....

NPD sales (frybread prediction version)

1) Wii

2) 360

3) PS3

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Blacksaber said:
Hmmm who will be the first to put up the numbers..

IGN?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).