By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 price tag 119 Euro (including 19% taxes)

@ kowenicki

I live next door, taking a picture is no big deal. I am there quite regularly (printer cartridges, batteries, holiday season gifts, etc).

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network
Xen said:
Man... that's so cheap it's not funny. Even with not wanting a 360 this gen I would buy one just for gears or some JRPG... or some PC games...

still looks funny to see that

mesoteto said:
Xen said:
Man... that's so cheap it's not funny. Even with not wanting a 360 this gen I would buy one just for gears or some JRPG... or some PC games...

still looks funny to see that

Yup..who knew (MS did =P)

MikeB said:
@ kowenicki

I live next door, taking a picture is no big deal. I am there quire regularly (printer cartridges, batteries, holiday season gifts, etc).

Translation -> I live next door to the place where the 360 is the cheapest in Europe,but i buy printer cartridges and batteries from there.

Now that today`s LoL.

the thing is cheaper than the ps2 and still the wii is outselling it by almost 2:1. 360 fans better live it up these next couple of weeks cause next year the 360 won't have anywhere to go but waay down in sales.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
the thing is cheaper than the ps2 and still the wii is outselling it by almost 2:1. 360 fans better live it up these next couple of weeks cause next year the 360 won't have anywhere to go but waay down in sales.

Maybe the Xbox 360 will go below 100 next year.  Who knows, at this rate it could hit GBA prices.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

kowenicki said:
@ blazinghead.

It is one town in the netherlands... the pop of Groningen being about 180,000. which mught be large by Dutch standards but is pretty small really. does this actually mean anything?

And anyway... all power to Microsoft for being able to provide quality entertainment at this price.

It's a very important city for the north of the Netherlands, people from all the little villages and cities in the north do their shopping there.

We have several big hospitals, the biggest is the UMCG, the only university medical center in the northern part of the Netherlands with 8500 employees.

The gasunie is the most important commercial company generating well over 1 billion Euros in profits per year.

Our university educated the first female student and the first astronaut in the history of the Netherlands, the first president of the European Bank and a Nobel prize winner. My girlfriend is still a Pharmacy student there.

Nightlife in Groningen is wild! Come and get your 360s here!

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

OMG MikeB is advertising for MS......

Never thought I'd see the day.

Man that is cheap.

@ SleepWaking

The entry pricing is IMO acceptable, if you want to play Gears 2 or Fable 2. RRoD issues now seem to be under control. Although I think the PS3 is of better value the 360 is of good value as well.

BTW, soccer fans we have a nice stadion:

http://auswaertssieg.schalkewelt.info/wp-content/mberghoefer/2008/20080509_pan_7.jpg

Historical tourists, we have plenty of old building like this one from 1635:
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/10503006.jpg

We have interesting museums:
http://www.scholenvoorduurzaamheid.nl/userfiles/4420/image/pl%20digi1.jpg

There's plenty to see and do for all, don't let no fool tell you Groningen is a tiny unimportant city!

The World cup soccer 2003 also took place in Groningen (won by Italy, Amiga Kick off 2 world cup).

PS3 vs 360 sales