By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - David Cage: ICO dev has "a sense of poetry"

CGI-Quality said:
@ khuutra

Yea...NO game IMO tops MGS4 so far, and when you get a PS3, then you'll know this. In the mean time, Shadow of the Colossus is one of the best PS2 games, but better than any PS3 title.....No.

Look

All I'm saying is

You're not exactly an unbiased source of opinion on PS3 title quality

@Kantor: I will gladly disagree with you on this point: God of War II was excellent, after all.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
@ khuutra

Yea...NO game IMO tops MGS4 so far, and when you get a PS3, then you'll know this. In the mean time, Shadow of the Colossus is one of the best PS2 games, but better than any PS3 title.....No.

I agree with this if only because the only ps2 games I liked more than Ico and Shadow were MGS 2/3, and I like MGS4 just as much as those two.  :D

And I suppose I like LBP more than Shadow.  The only other ps3 game that comes close is Uncharted.

I'm playing through SotC again right now, and man.... what a masterpiece. You have no idea what you're missing by not playing this game.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

GooseGaws said:
I'm playing through SotC again right now, and man.... what a masterpiece. You have no idea what you're missing by not playing this game.

Wtf, you to?? Jeez wtf is this game..?

Just go buy it. You're missing out on the second best game on PS2.

1) God of War II
2) Shadow of The Colossus
3) GTA: San Andreas
4) GTA: Vice City
5) God of War
6) Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
7) Resident Evil 4
8) GTA3
9) Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
10) The Godfather

Haven't played ICO, hate racing games and am not a fan of JRPGs. Note that I do not own all of these games, but have played them all.

EDIT: As for PS3, MGS4 is slightly better, and SoTC is about equal with BioShock.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
GooseGaws said:

Wtf, you to?? Jeez wtf is this game..?

A fantastic tale of how love can conquer all things told via an austere action adventure platforming backdrop.